Has there every been another athlete besides Jon Jones...

I'd rather focus my witchhunt on Romero.
Now there's someone who's juiced to the bone.
The guy is 41 with a body of a 25 years old....

The greatest cheater not the greatest fighter. We will never know how good other fighter could have been if they were juiced too.
Lol we have seen hundreds of other fighters in the juice and we know they were no Jon Jones. Lol at other fighters not on the juice.

Even the playing field? Why didn’t Gus or Daniel pop for steroids?
They are better at hiding it. DC almost got caught with his uneven T levels once but he's done a good job since then. He wasn't able to hide his cheating when he pulled the towel downwards to make weight though and of course Gus is the only guy in the sport that has the ability to surpass Jones in eye pokes. Eveybody cheats whether you like it or not.

It's the inconsistency of the haters. Weird people.

He tests negative, blabla the pulsing excuse was bullshit. Then he tests positive for VADA for a TINY amount of metabolites (not the actual steroids) and they all start yelling together "SEE THAT HE'S DIRTY".

Reminds me of a line from the movie Cool Hand Luke:
'We're gonna give ya a fair trial son.'
'Then what?'
'Then we're gonna hang you.'

They are better at hiding it. DC almost got caught with his uneven T levels once but he's done a good job since then. He wasn't able to hide his cheating when he pulled the towel downwards to make weight though and of course Gus is the only guy in the sport that has the ability to surpass Jones in eye pokes. Eveybody cheats whether you like it or not.

Lol you’re not very smart. I’ll let you go. School starts in a few minutes and I know you have some floors to finish sweeping.

Cheers

Lol you’re not very smart. I’ll let you go. School starts in a few minutes and I know you have some floors to finish sweeping.

Cheers

I am smarter than you will ever be. You are probably some high school deopout while I have a masters in computer systems from a top uni. But thanks for admitting defeat kid. Bye.

They should bring back Mir to the USADA pool to see if people are really pulsating with turinabol.

Most sports don't care How often do you hear people crying about Roy Jones Jr pissing hot? Truth be told most mma fans don't care about juicing. They just hate Jon

Well he was frequently referred to as Roid Jones so a fair few were bothered by it.
If most MMA don't care about juicing then it just shows that MMA still isn't a real sport and still relies on WWE fans.

Lol we have seen hundreds of other fighters in the juice and we know they were no Jon Jones. Lol at other fighters not on the juice.
Only jucier I for sure know Jones fought was Vitor and he is a MW and almost snapped Jones arm off. Pretty sure any natural 205 on the jucie could finish the job. No we have not seen 100s of fighters jucied after USADA. Most of them who pop today are on poor enhancments like ostarine which is nothing like real gear that Jon is using.

I'd rather focus my witchhunt on Romero.
Now there's someone who's juiced to the bone.
The guy is 41 with a body of a 25 years old....
Until a test comes back positive, he’s a Sherdog favorite.

Only jucier I for sure know Jones fought was Vitor and he is a MW and almost snapped Jones arm off. Pretty sure any natural 205 on the jucie could finish the job. No we have not seen 100s of fighters jucied after USADA. Most of them who pop today are on poor enhancments like ostarine which is nothing like real gear that Jon is using.
Yeah the same Vitor who head kick knocked out Luke, Bisping and Hendo. Way to dismiss him as some weak ass MW. And the only thing he did was try an armbar in that fight that Jones successfully defended and proceeded to destroy him.

And lol at Vitor being the only juicer that fought Jones. You are just wrong plain and simple. Rampage is also a juicer and was on TRT, and Chael is a multiple time cheater that openly admits cheating and Bonnar is also a cheater.

Hey just because it happens to be about a 500 to 1 chance that this happens to biggest star that the UFC has doesn't mean anything suspicious is happening.

Has there ever been a greater public coverup and series of lies from credible people outside the ufc for one athlete?

Or maybe there’s something there.

Everyone is so quick to just ignore what experts are saying because they don’t like jones but can explain why all these people would publicly lie for Jon jones while the entire testing and science community is silent.

What real gear is jones using and why?

Back