Has there ever been a title fight where the fans have disagreed with judges so much?

Condit outstruck Lawler every round of there title fight and still lost a decision.

Ohh good one. How could I forget? Added it thanks.

Lawler Condit appears to be the runner up.
WcI3809.png

It's because fans and media dont know how fights are scored:

- not all rounds are equal; the later the round, the more points the winner of said round earns. Rounds 4+5 are enough to win the fight because those two are worth more than the first 3 rounds.

- to take the belt you gave to Decisively beat the Champ! Even a close decision in the challenger's favor isnt enough to win the fight. If Reyes was champ and Jones was the challenger Reyes would have won.

- the fighter advancing position and walking forward always wins.
Tells people that fans and media don't know how to score fights, goes on to make up his own scoring criteria to tell people why he's right lol

Each round is scored separately. If you lose 1,2, and 3 by 10-9 and you win 4 and 5 by 10-9, you lose 48-47. Judges don't go back and change a round because you won the 4th or 5th.

To take the belt, you have to beat the champion by finish or decision, it doesn't matter if it's by an inch or a mile.

The fighter that's advancing position and walking forward doesn't always win because those are secondary criteria in the scoring of a fight.

Here is the winner:

i

and here is the loser:

4233039.png

Condit outstruck Lawler every round of there title fight and still lost a decision.
That's actually a fight where the quality of the strikes far outweighed the quantity of strikes.

Well ppl fucking hate Jones.

And most of the ppl in those polls aren't judges, actually 100% of them arent.

Jones won LOL

cry more
Dude, there are witnesses of judges not even watching some of the fights last night. They're about as credible as a mentally disabled monkey right now.

Bas Rutten vs Kevin Randleman was close from what I recall. Bas did do damage from the ground though. So long ago hard to remember.

@TUFNewb

upload_2020-2-10_0-59-37.png

Sanchez "beating" pearson was biggest robbery I've ever seen, but it wasn't a huge fight so people don't remember it.

Last edited:
Tells people that fans and media don't know how to score fights, goes on to make up his own scoring criteria to tell people why he's right lol

Each round is scored separately. If you lose 1,2, and 3 by 10-9 and you win 4 and 5 by 10-9, you lose 48-47. Judges don't go back and change a round because you won the 4th or 5th.

To take the belt, you have to beat the champion by finish or decision, it doesn't matter if it's by an inch or a mile.

The fighter that's advancing position and walking forward doesn't always win because those are secondary criteria in the scoring of a fight.

Under the new Texas rules every round counts double the round immediately preceding it.

Round 1 (one point) - Reyes (Reyes 1 Jones 0)

Round 2 (two points) - Reyes (Reyes 3 Jones 0)

Round 3 (four points) - Reyes (Reyes 7 Jones 0)

Round 4 (eight points) - Jones (Reyes 7 Jones 8)

Round 5 (sixteen points) - Jones (Reyes 7 Jones 24)

Jones more than tripled Reyes points. Not even a close decision!

Here is the idiot:
ae15983e7581d9d9f62927ed51983a38.png

Call me an idiot all you want, but Jones defeated Reyes via UNANIMOUS decision. All your hysterical crying and shit-posting won't change that. Jones is still the champion and has broken GSP's record. You lose.

Call me an idiot all you want, but Jones defeated Reyes via UNANIMOUS decision. All your hysterical crying and shit-posting won't change that. Jones is still the champion and has broken GSP's record. You lose.
And Sanchez beat Pearson. Judges never get it wrong, or at least not when your favourite wins.

giphy.gif

Edit: btw I have to call you an idiot again and will do every time I respond to you from now on.

I'm honestly curious to see if someone can find a bigger robbery than that sanchez vs pearson fight I posted a few comments ago. Games on boys.

Condit-Lawler was a robbery. Jones-Reyes was close

you cant leave it to the fans hands ,
look what is happening with Conor fans , they do believe that Conor won multiple rounds against khabib

Dude, there are witnesses of judges not even watching some of the fights last night. They're about as credible as a mentally disabled monkey right now.
Hmmm...

Strong racism in this post

And Sanchez beat Pearson. Judges never get it wrong, or at least not when your favourite wins.

giphy.gif

Edit: btw I have to call you an idiot again and will do every time I respond to you from now on.

Weren't you the one going off on some hysterical tirade about BSDM in another thread? You seem really level-headed.

Sanchez vs kampman was a huge upset too if talking non title scraps.

I'm honestly curious to see if someone can find a bigger robbery than that sanchez vs pearson fight I posted a few comments ago. Games on boys.

I think they're just talking about title fights.

That may indeed be the biggest robbery. So far closest I found is Garcia Phan but still not quite...
4yLBaEt.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back