Has there ever been a standing one hand choke in mma?

I choked out a guy in a street fight once just by gripping his neck with one hand.

It was my best friend who refused to share his hotdog and probably never understod I would go life or death for it.
It happened really quick, in just a few seconds he went unconscious and dropped to the floor. At first I thought he was faking it but he hit the ground pretty bad.
I know I should not feel bad about it since he did not share after all. But it has always felt weird to me happening.
Can you even do a one hand choke? Has it happened in mma?
You didn't do it. Your friend is your boyfriend. And I'm gonna assume he beats you when you don't perform adequately.

3c4U.gif
Exactly what I did!
But we both thought it was a joke except he dropped dead.
I also do not have midget hands.

You didn't do it. Your friend is your boyfriend. And I'm gonna assume he beats you when you don't perform adequately.
We used to sleep in the same bed and I slapped him once when he came home with chlamydia from being an attention seeking whore.
Just because you are pretty, that does not mean you have to sleep with all cheap girls because they want you to!
Just sleep with the nice ones for fucks sake!

Or do barely above average with them like I do Instead of getting passed around like a pretty, sexually for filled man in his best years among women.
I will be sleeping at my place tonight best friend!
Oh! One of your girls friends want do do a double date! I am back!

Last edited:
So how did it end?

Did you ever get to wrap your lips around his hotdog?
Sadly we where both very much not like that even though we both kinda wished for it.
There is no gay wand!
So we got struck with women and more venereal diseases complaining about them together in bed in brotherly love.
Because I lived in a dump far outside the city.
Cleanse your fucking minds Sherdoggers!
Have you never had a friend?

Sadly we where both very much not like that even though we both kinda wished for it.
There is no gay wand!
So we got struck with women and more venereal diseases complaining about them together in bed in brotherly love.
Because I lived in a dump far outside the city.
Cleanse your fucking minds Sherdoggers!
Have you never had a friend?
<cruzshake>

No, did you eat his hotdog while he was unconscious.

This is not meant as a euphemism, I mean it in the literal sense.

I choked out a guy in a street fight once just by gripping his neck with one hand.

It was my best friend who refused to share his hotdog and probably never understod I would go life or death for it.
It happened really quick, in just a few seconds he went unconscious and dropped to the floor. At first I thought he was faking it but he hit the ground pretty bad.
I know I should not feel bad about it since he did not share after all. But it has always felt weird to me happening.
Can you even do a one hand choke? Has it happened in mma?
Really wanted his wiener pretty bad, eh!

<cruzshake>

No, did you eat his hotdog while he was unconscious.

This is not meant as a euphemism, I mean it in the literal sense.
While his head was falling yes. But once his head hit the concrete I started focusing on my friend instead.
Does that make me half good? Probably. I might also have eaten the hotdog while taking care of him.
Man could not eat it anyway!
How could euphemisms ever be used on this great thread about brotherly love?

Back