• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has GSP even claimed that he’s never used PED’S?

Mate I posted a pic of GSP juiced to the gills displaying signs of steroid use that I named. Thats not conjecture and opinion, thats evidence. Is Phil Heath clearly on steroids or do you need him to fail a drug test first too? Also nice edit, your reply just said "byeeee" then you edited into this big load of shit after I'd liked it. You're a dickhead.

Its the other way around. Since Jones is clearly better than GSP you guys use his ped test failures as a way to put gsp as number one, despite being in denial about his own cheating. Its laughable

How exactly is the pic if his physique evidence of doping? I do know hes never been busted, has no strange test results, unlike Jon Jones numerous times. There is literally nothing suspicious in his results. His physique has been pretty much the same throughout his career and his performances are as well. Doesnt seem to have any effects now that he is 40 and still a stud athlete. Literally nothing suspicious to attack. It just seems weak as fuck. Convince me otherwise....

A doctor literally said that there are a lot of different things that could have caused it.
oh is that literally what he said?

I’m fairly certain that video was discussed and many of the possibilities were debunked. Keep in mind Adesanya is still going with the too much pot excuse.

Can you answer the question about Romero, please? Genuinely curious.

Barry Bonds never failed a drug test, don’t forget that.

Ted Ehdhardt, Hendrick's manager:

"A week later, GSP's attorney asked 15 or 20 questions about how WADA is going to test for this and that, how are they going to move the tests, how are they going to do this, a ton of questions," Ehrhardt said. "He wanted to have predetermined times. It's not random if you know when they're coming. He had questions about what they test for, and that's another red flag. Why do you care what they test for? If you're clean, you're clean. We didn't ask one question ... We were just ready to test WADA, that's what we wanted to do, and he didn't want to."

Keith Kizer, head of the NSAC:

"I let them know how we were doing it for that fight, and I told them the same thing I told those parties," said Kizer. "I said 'we do testing through this lab.' They're using the WADA list. They're using the WADA protocols. Both guys will be tested for the exact same amount of time, and they'll be tested blood and urine. That's the extent of what we're going through here because we're not going to be giving away a road map."

Kizer clarified that everyone seemed happy with the new protocols at the end of the call: "They seemed fine with it. I answered questions they had. But as how often we'll test or how many tests or what exact tests we'll use, I'm not going to get into that. I'm not giving out that information to the people getting tested. And they seemed okay with that."

But then, questions began to hit Kizer's inbox: "I started getting all these other questions from Team GSP. I answered them and thought it was enough. Then I got more questions from GSP. Then it got to the point where I was like, 'look ...' Taking a step back, on the phone call, I said, 'if you don't want to do additional testing that's fine. This isn't an either/or situation. If you want us to do enhanced testing, this is how you do it. It will have no basis or bearing on whether you're doing other testing, as well.

For Kizer, it seems the questions were an attempt to determine their testing, something he eventually had enough of, "and then it got to the point where it was like, 'look, obviously it's pretty clear this isn't working. We'll do our testing on our dime, how we so choose, and let's forget about enhanced testing through the commission.'"

"It got to the point with, as I call it, '20 questions,' with some questions I already answered asking what specific tests were going to be done," Kizer said. "We're not going to tell these athletes what specific tests we're going to be doing, because then they know what specific tests you're not doing. You don't tell them the frequency. You don't tell them the tests, obviously. There were other questions that seemed very irrelevant".

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

also lets not forget the part where gsp manager ask kizer to send him all the info, but then tells him not to contact him as he wont be available in next couple of weeks...

this whole testing saga looks bad on team gsp no matter how you look at it.

why back off or start acting reculant if you got what you wanted and pushed for (enhanced drug testing)?

now if you wanna argue gsp was clean and at the same time knew what supposedly hendricks was taking, does that mean they also knew in advance what/when vada was testing for? so they had insider information about vada testing?

in that case hendricks had every right to be suspicious of gsp/vada affiliation and asking for commission backed testing made perfect sense.

In before someone posts a pic of gsp ripped claiming he is suspicious. Lol.

Edit: too late.

oh is that literally what he said?

I’m fairly certain that video was discussed and many of the possibilities were debunked. Keep in mind Adesanya is still going with the too much pot excuse.

Can you answer the question about Romero, please? Genuinely curious.

Barry Bonds never failed a drug test, don’t forget that.
Romero is the Natty GOAT
<Goldie11>

GSP has said he never used or needed PEDS, I've heard him say it but don't know where

also lets not forget the part where gsp manager ask kizer to send him all the info, but then tells him not to contact him as he wont be available in next couple of weeks...

this whole testing saga looks bad on team gsp no matter how you look at it.

why back off or start acting reculant if you got what you wanted and pushed for (enhanced drug testing)?

now if you wanna argue gsp was clean and at the same time knew what supposedly hendricks was taking, does that mean they also knew in advance what/when vada was testing for? so they had insider information about vada testing?

in that case hendricks had every right to be suspicious of gsp/vada affiliation and asking for commission backed testing made perfect sense.

If by "backing off" you mean "Send me the payment informations" then yeah.

I need proof that someone roided, otherwise it’s just an opinion and that matters nothing to me. He says, she says is not a reputable proof....worth a turd.

I can call you a drug dealer and tarnish your name and your reputation. I will have to follow up with proof of what I’m saying.
The funny thing is that GSP weaponized VADA test in order to throw shade on Hendrix and to justify himself stampeding with the belt after a unfair decision; only to become paranoid at not being able to control the whole process himself and throw everything away, when Hendrix had told them basically "Whatever you decide" and agreed to everything with no questions.

Shady as fuck if you ask me, flaco.

Last edited:
The haters keep grasping for straws. He has stated several time he never took PEDs.

the imagination in this thread is insane. Probably helps people cope with their favorite fighters like Silva and Jones getting caught many times

are you implying this is evidence of something? If so, what is your implication? Just trying to clarify.
Just putting out information for people to make their own assessments.

I find it very interesting that GSP’s team wanted to know exactly what testing methods, detections windows and the exact dates of tests, then claimed they would be “out of contact” for 10 days.

So educating yourself is now a sign of guilt? Wanting to know what's tested for means your doping? Kizer must be use to dealing with absolute meat heads if hes assuming your guilty for asking questions? Its absurd
What reason would a completely clean fighter need to know test dates, detection windows and exact testing methods and what they are testing for?

remember they were already provided a banned substances list.

A bunch of fighter bashing bitches ITT
It’s possible he did PEDs.. though there’s no indication.. but these people bashing GSP are the same defending their heroes with the whole “level playing field Bs” if he did do them back in the day, which again no reason to think so.. then “level playing field”

I just think gsp had more strength and cardio than everyone in his division at the time. I think they all were on it, and GSP was smarter about tests. Tests can be beat. This also doesn't take away from being a GOAT. Even if he was clean, he beat guys on steroids while clean demonstrating steroids don't matter.

Back