• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has GSP even claimed that he’s never used PED’S?

The Ped question comes up a lot in Gsp thread because it's the only way his fans can rationalize putting him above Jones

Old time strongmen did not look anything like prime GSP you don't cut weight then add back on 20lbs and look full and cut with bowling ball shoulders and the obvious hgh abdomen most guys smooth out after rehdrating he just gets bigger and fuller and again no the build he had can not be achieved naturally it doesnt matter how big or strong you get you cant get that look he had naturally. Absolutely you can tell I have been in this game too long he was using heavy androgens and HGH and it was obvious to everyone at the time all my juicehead buddies called him out instantly you can absolutely tell

If you can tell, then sell your secret to the IOC, they'll pay you tens of millions for it to replace the expensive and inconvenient blood tests that sporting organizations currently use. Seriously, you don't think every sporting organization in the world wouldn't be using visual tests if they worked? Wouldn't be ecstatic to replace blood tests with a visual test? Visual tests are used on Internet forums because they're convenient. They're not used by actual sporting organizations because they're even worse than blood tests, and given how bad blood tests are that's saying something.

And actually quite a few old time strongmen looked like GSP.
http://physicalculturist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/oldtime-strongman-diets-top.jpg

The bowling ball abdomen as a sure sign of HgH is another myth. Go to the Mayo Clinic's website and look up extended abdomen -- you'll find a list of two dozen potential causes, including genetics. Same for another common "sure proof sign", gyno -- there are dozens of potential causes. If you're asking to choose between believing your juicehead buddies or the doctors at the Mayo Clinic (one of the best hospitals in the world), ask yourself if you got into a serious car accident or had some life threatening disease, would you want to be treated by the Mayo Clinic or by your medical expert buddies?

Bro' science thinks there's only one cause for everything. Real science knows most symptoms have many potential causes. I've no doubt you know a lot about gym use of steroids, but you're running into the error of knowing how to use a hammer and so assume every problem is a nail. The human body and its reaction to training and diet (including supplements legal and illegal) is complex, dependent to a large extent on genetics (and sleep etc). That's why only in extreme cases can you be certain that someone is using, and that's why as much as sporting organizations would love to get rid of blood tests and use visual tests they don't.

Last edited:
If you can tell, then sell your secret to the IOC, they'll pay you tens of millions for it to replace the expensive and inconvenient blood tests that sporting organizations currently use. Seriously, you don't think every sporting organization in the world wouldn't be using visual tests if they worked? Wouldn't be ecstatic to replace blood tests with a visual test? Visual tests are used on Internet forums because they're convenient. They're not used by actual sporting organizations because they're even worse than blood tests, and given how bad blood tests are that's saying something.

http://physicalculturist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/oldtime-strongman-diets-top.jpg

The bowling ball abdomen as a sure sign of HgH is another myth. Go to the Mayo Clinic's website and look up extended abdomen -- you'll find a list of two dozen potential causes, including genetics. Same for another common "sure proof sign", gyno -- there are dozens of potential causes. If you're asking to choose between believing your juicehead buddies or the doctors at the Mayo Clinic (one of the best hospitals in the world), ask yourself if you got into a serious car accident or had some life threatening disease, would you want to be treated by the Mayo Clinic or by your medical expert buddies?

Bro' science thinks there's only one cause for everything. Real science knows most symptoms have many potential causes. I've no doubt you know a lot about gym use of steroids, but you're running into the error of knowing how to use a hammer and so assume every problem is a nail. The human body and its reaction to training and diet (including supplements legal and illegal) is complex, dependent to a large extent on genetics (and sleep etc). That's why only in extreme cases can you be certain that someone is using, and that's why as much as sporting organizations would love to get rid of blood tests and use visual tests they don't.

They can't have visual test due to legal ramifications but absolutely people get "randomly" tested for failing the eye test. And again its not one sign its every sign and its not just my buddies its me I can tell. I am 43 years old. I am also not dieting. I am not that big but how am I doing on the old eye test??? GSP absolutely had an unaturally developed physique for years. You can also see the changes in it. He was absolutely on multiple compounds I would bet my house on it. He also had all kinds of weird questions about testing then retired when it became the standard. He was dirty as dirty can be the Lance Armstrong of MMA always talkign about a clean sport lol gtfo

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 3

And I don't need the mayo clinic to explain to me what things look like I have seen and experienced them firsthand myself

Most guys smooth out after they cut weight an rehdrate. GSP just gets bigger his muscles get fuller him and Vitor were starting to have matching torsos that shit aint natural

They can't have visual test due to legal ramifications but absolutely people get "randomly" tested for failing the eye test. And again its not one sign its every sign and its not just my buddies its me I can tell. I am 43 years old. I am also not dieting. I am not that big but how am I doing on the old eye test??? GSP absolutely had an unaturally developed physique for years. You can also see the changes in it. He was absolutely on multiple compounds I would bet my house on it. He also had all kinds of weird questions about testing then retired when it became the standard. He was dirty as dirty can be the Lance Armstrong of MMA always talkign about a clean sport lol gtfo

The legal ramifications are a result of the numerous other things that could case the same signs. If someone came in on a bicycle or with a mechanical arm a visual test would be more than enough to avoid legal ramifications, because there are no genetic or training causes of having round legs or steel fists. In the case of all the visual signs there are possible genetic and training causes.

As I've said, I think everyone in the UFC uses, because it'd be silly not to use non-detectable amounts. Not for strength gain, but for recovery, the single most important element in high intensity training. But for all the gym rats who claim they can tell (and I know many of them as well), none of them seem to be able to predict everyone who fails a test -- that is, even the very poor job of blood tests is enough to catch people who pass the eye test. And none of the visual tests seem to include any sign that doesn't have other possible causes.

I would be shocked if he's using or did use, usually when a guy uses PEDs they are willing to take dangerous fights. Gsp acted like he had low t when he ducked anderson for a decade, ducked Robbie pig rigg and ww in 2013 and then the entire mw division in 2017.

And I don't need the mayo clinic to explain to me what things look like I have seen and experienced them firsthand myself

Your experience is relevant for your genetics and your training, diet and so on. Its not universal.

What you have seen and experienced will be true for you and the subset you've seen. What the Mayo clinic has seen, diagnosed and cured will be true for the subset they've seen.

Both can be simultaneously true. You can be correct that steroids can give those signs of PED's. The Mayo clinic can be correct that a few dozen other things can give those same signs.

The human body is very complex, and the genetic variations are large. Thinking every body responds the same way to training, diet etc is an error. That in fact is why they do statistical tests for almost every drug before its allowed on the market -- what works, or even what is safe, for some people will not work and might well be deadly for others.

Last edited:
I always thought he did, only because his breasts appeared to be Tanner stage II.

Back