Has Dana commented on Wand yet?

Almost let off? gtfo bra
Never once pissed hot? gtfo bra, you dont get suspended if youre clean
youre high as a kite bra

I hope terrible things happen to you for using that annoying fucking "a" ad nauseum.

Last edited:
nah bra he pissed hot and got suspended, thats a fact! lmfao at you saying some paperwork was handed in late, thats gold bra!

your insistence on remaining ignorant is astounding. Are you american, by chance?

*apologies to all the yanks who know how to think critically, but I couldn't help myself.

Last edited:
You don't see the difference between a male taking male hormones, and a female taking male hormones? lol

well not really ... cheating is cheating ... anything being done against the rules to get an advantage is cheating ... females have testosterone levels too, so for her to take winstrol to bring her lean muscle levels up etc i don't know where it put her testosterone range ...

Almost let off? gtfo bra
Never once pissed hot? gtfo bra, you dont get suspended if youre clean
youre high as a kite brค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Never once tested for above normal testosterone levels. You are ignorant and have no clue.

its funny how dana lets chael fight off trt even though it may be bad for his health, but he won't give cyborg a shot yet because she said making 135 could be bad for her health ...

When did Chael ask to be cut from the UFC? Cyborg asked to be cut and has never fought at 135. How about we see if she is actually serious, and if she is, I am sure she will get a shot. Btw she was only asking for a 2 fight contract with an immediate title shot .. never going to happen.

Who gave that test? Definitely wasn't done by the athletic commission since he didn't turn in the paperwork required for them to test his blood, instead of just testing urine like they normally do.

I've never seen these mysterious "levels" that Chael fans love to say were normal because it was said at a hearing. So when were these tests performed, and who performed those tests?

You are correct. He did have tests from his Dr. though (not home tests like Vitor). The fact is what Chael did was wrong, and he got suspended for it. There is zero evidence Chael has ever abused steroids, and his T:E test does not show that.

Could he have? Yes. There is zero evidence for it. The T:E test is explained away by the TRT.

Vitor is proven to have pissed hot once, and his latest random test he won't reveal is only explained by him pissing hot again.

your insistence on remaining ignorant is astounding. Are you american, by chance?

*apologies to all the yanks who know how to think critically, but I couldn't help myself.

Ignorance and arrogance is not an American trait, it's universal. It does seem to be gaining prevalence in America though .... I am American btw.

There's no such thing as a ratio level in this context. It's either a ratio or a level.

The upper limit of accepted T:E for the AC's is 6:1. The Olympics use 4:1.

The level people speak of is usually ng/Dl, and is done with a blood test, not a urine test.

The only people that used to routinely get a level done were the people on TUEs for HRT.

Chael had a 16.9:1 T/E ratio. His initial suspension was laid because he pissed 16.9:1 and didn't have the TUE paperwork properly completed. During the hearing his doctor presented that his levels were normal, and that he required a TUE to compete.

This is the ongoing fallacy due to not understanding the difference.

If a fighter has a 16:1 ratio, it does NOT mean he has 16x the testosterone of a fighter with a 1:1 ratio.

A fighter can have 1000ng/DL and be 1:1... or 4:1....
A fighter can have a 4:1 ratio and have LESS testosterone than a figher with a 1:1 ratio.

It's important to understand the the T/E test is really pretty much a joke. It's used as marker (and a shitty one at that), to say 'There might be something worth looking into here'. There's evidence of false positives, false negatives, and complete uselessness some cases.... Look up UGT2B17 if you're interested.

A rare case of someone understanding this topic.

Ignorance and arrogance is not an American trait, it's universal. It does seem to be gaining prevalence in America though .... I am American btw.

:icon_chee was just making fun. I'm a canadian jew. That's why I get the best price on maple syrup.

Back