Has Dana commented on Wand yet?

No, he had the chance to, but said Chael will tell everything :icon_lol:

[YT]ZQxNc77YHYE[/YT]

0:55

What's he gonna say TS? Actions speak louder than words. You saw what happened.

at least Chaels side of the story will be accurate ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

The ufc has promoted this fight for a looooooong time and so have to fighters. When Dana makes his comment it will be unusually professional and quiet. Wand is too respected by the brass also.

Last edited:
at least Chaels side of the story will be accurate ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Chael always tells the truth.He said he never cheated,said he beat Silva and he was the middleweight champ and said he was going to die if he wouldn't be on TRT.

Why wouldn't we believe him now?

Chael always tells the truth.He said he never cheated,said he beat Silva and he was the middleweight champ and said he was going to die if he wouldn't be on TRT.

word bra! its also funny how Wand has never tested positive before unlike chael..ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

The ufc has piblisized this fight for a looooooong time and so have to fighters. When Dana makes his comment it will be unusually professional and quiet. Wand is too respected by the brass also.

Dana quiet and professional..?! I think respect for wands quickly going down the toilet. He should be cut for this. I hope Dana goes off on him, it's obvious what wand has done.

word bra! its also funny how Wand has never tested positive before unlike chael..ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Chael tested positive for TRT. And his suspension was almost lifted because he had proof that he had low T and was using TRT under a doctor. Chael has never once tested for above normal testosterone levels.

Chael has also never done this ....
Wanderlei_Silva_runs.jpg

Then again Silva is probably all natural ....
wandyripped.gif

Chael tested positive for TRT. And his suspension was almost lifted because he had proof that he had low T and was using TRT under a doctor. Chael has never once tested for above normal testosterone levels.

Almost let off? gtfo bra
Never once pissed hot? gtfo bra, you dont get suspended if youre clean
youre high as a kite brค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Anyone remember when Chael called the Jim Rome show than said Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer from PEDs then later day said it wasn't him that called in and that the guy sounded like he had a hispanic accent?

They don't have many Brazilian stars, most are winding down their careers and getting injured a lot. They need them to put on those watered down cards. Especially now with Vitor's uncertainty also. They want to use a Wandy agaisnt Lorenz Larkin types as a co-main event on Brazil cards in the future. He cant shit on him too much and he learned his lesson with Vitor.

They only care about getting the fans money at all costs. No regard for legitimacy or what the NSAC says, As evidence by the Vitor situation. Best to leave his mouth shut so they can be shady with him in the future like they are with Vitor now.

Dana quiet and professional..?! I think respect for wands quickly going down the toilet. He should be cut for this. I hope Dana goes off on him, it's obvious what wand has done.
. Dana throws out some docile moments from time to time

its funny how dana lets chael fight off trt even though it may be bad for his health, but he won't give cyborg a shot yet because she said making 135 could be bad for her health ...

Almost let off? gtfo bra
Never once pissed hot? gtfo bra, you dont get suspended if youre clean
youre high as a kite brค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
You also don't get your suspension reduced from 12 months to 6 months if you're a steroid cheater... I watched the commission hearing and Chael had normal levels of testosterone before the first Silva fight. He also had a 16:1 T:E ratio. So that means his epitestosterone levels were 16 times lower than normal. Sounds like someone who is on TRT to me. Its a shame he didn't have his paperwork in order.

You also don't get your suspension reduced from 12 months to 6 months if you're a steroid cheater... I watched the commission hearing and Chael had normal levels of testosterone before the first Silva fight. He also had a 16:1 T:E ratio. So that means his epitestosterone levels were 16 times lower than normal. Sounds like someone who is on TRT to me. Its a shame he didn't have his paperwork in order.

nah bra he pissed hot and got suspended, thats a fact! lmfao at you saying some paperwork was handed in late, thats gold bra!ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

its funny how dana lets chael fight off trt even though it may be bad for his health, but he won't give cyborg a shot yet because she said making 135 could be bad for her health ...
You need to understand that Cyborg tested positive for steroids. A female taking steroids turns into a male. That is a serious problem.

nah bra he pissed hot and got suspended, thats a fact! lmfao at you saying some paperwork was handed in late, thats gold bra!ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Nope. His test levels were within normal levels, hence the reduction to a 6 month suspension. A 6 month suspension is nothing, most top fighters have that much downtime between fights anyway.

You need to understand that Cyborg tested positive for steroids. A female taking steroids turns into a male. That is a serious problem.

so you are saying dana refusing so far to give cyborg a shot is justified when he is giving guys like barnett a shot? i don't see the difference ...

Back