Has Dana commented on Wand yet?

Nope. His test levels were within normal levels, hence the reduction to a 6 month suspension. A 6 month suspension is nothing, most top fighters have that much downtime between fights anyway.

lol not because of suspension they dont brค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
amazing how you say he was within normal limits yet was suspended

so you are saying dana refusing so far to give cyborg a shot is justified when he is giving guys like barnett a shot? i don't see the difference ...

It's desensitizing. When you fail that first test, it's shocking, newsworthy, and a big deal. After the 3rd one, it's like ho hum, whatever, been there done that and no one cares.

so you are saying dana refusing so far to give cyborg a shot is justified when he is giving guys like barnett a shot? i don't see the difference ...
You don't see the difference between a male taking male hormones, and a female taking male hormones? lol

lol not because of suspension they dont brค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
amazing how you say he was within normal limits yet was suspended

He was suspended because he failed to apply for a TUE. He didn't notify the commission that he was undergoing TRT. That's why he was suspended.

Stop saying 'bra.' You're a tool, and your butt hurts, though I know not why.

Nope. His test levels were within normal levels, hence the reduction to a 6 month suspension. A 6 month suspension is nothing, most top fighters have that much downtime between fights anyway.

Who gave that test? Definitely wasn't done by the athletic commission since he didn't turn in the paperwork required for them to test his blood, instead of just testing urine like they normally do.

I've never seen these mysterious "levels" that Chael fans love to say were normal because it was said at a hearing. So when were these tests performed, and who performed those tests?

you guys winฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ

Who gave that test? Definitely wasn't done by the athletic commission since he didn't turn in the paperwork required for them to test his blood, instead of just testing urine like they normally do.

I've never seen these mysterious "levels" that Chael fans love to say were normal because it was said at a hearing. So when were these tests performed, and who performed those tests?
Hmm maybe a doctor, perhaps a nurse? Certainly not an athletic commission official as they won't be licensed to take a blood sample. Go watch the commission hearing like i did years ago, all the answers are there. Feel free to agree to disagree, i won't do your homework for you.

Hmm maybe a doctor, perhaps a nurse? Certainly not an athletic commission official as they won't be licensed to take a blood sample. Go watch the commission hearing like i did years ago, all the answers are there. Feel free to agree to disagree, i won't do your homework for you.

You're the one that said his levels were normal for the Silva fight, it's on you to prove that not me.

There is a massive difference between a top level male fighting a top level male with higher than normal hormones

and

a female fighting a "female" with extremely elevated levels of male hormones.

male fighting elevated-male
female fighting male

if he will die if he doesnt stay on them drugs, why is fighting anymore?
is it worth dying over!ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ

You also don't get your suspension reduced from 12 months to 6 months if you're a steroid cheater... I watched the commission hearing and Chael had normal levels of testosterone before the first Silva fight. He also had a 16:1 T:E ratio. So that means his epitestosterone levels were 16 times lower than normal. Sounds like someone who is on TRT to me. Its a shame he didn't have his paperwork in order.

Seems like you're also saying that his testosterone was 16 times higher than his epitestosterone level. Isn't that what a ratio level is?

is it worth dying over!ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ

That stupid shit in your text has earned you an ignore. What are you, 12, *bra*?

That stupid shit in your text has earned you an ignore. What are you, 12, *bra*?

are you female? ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ _◔) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

are you female? ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ _◔) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Get rid of that stupid stuff at the end of your posts. You got besmirched, Chael was using TRT like everyone else, was within the legal limit, but didn't put in the correct paperwork at fight time. He tested for in-range Testosterone levels but because some of it was synthetic, and he never filed the correct paperwork, it counts as a positive test. Even though technically he was in normal range and would continue to be in that exact same range every fight while using TRT until it was banned.

You don't deserve that Marlo Stanfield moniker. You type like a 6-year old child.

Seems like you're also saying that his testosterone was 16 times higher than his epitestosterone level. Isn't that what a ratio level is?

There's no such thing as a ratio level in this context. It's either a ratio or a level.

The upper limit of accepted T:E for the AC's is 6:1. The Olympics use 4:1.

The level people speak of is usually ng/Dl, and is done with a blood test, not a urine test.

The only people that used to routinely get a level done were the people on TUEs for HRT.

Chael had a 16.9:1 T/E ratio. His initial suspension was laid because he pissed 16.9:1 and didn't have the TUE paperwork properly completed. During the hearing his doctor presented that his levels were normal, and that he required a TUE to compete.

This is the ongoing fallacy due to not understanding the difference.

If a fighter has a 16:1 ratio, it does NOT mean he has 16x the testosterone of a fighter with a 1:1 ratio.

A fighter can have 1000ng/DL and be 1:1... or 4:1....
A fighter can have a 4:1 ratio and have LESS testosterone than a figher with a 1:1 ratio.

It's important to understand the the T/E test is really pretty much a joke. It's used as marker (and a shitty one at that), to say 'There might be something worth looking into here'. There's evidence of false positives, false negatives, and complete uselessness some cases.... Look up UGT2B17 if you're interested.

its funny how dana lets chael fight off trt even though it may be bad for his health, but he won't give cyborg a shot yet because she said making 135 could be bad for her health ...

Trt is bad for your health? Really, since when? 21 year old guys have very high test levels, yet they are pretty healthy. If you simply replicate the test levels of a younger dude, that in of itself is not at all unhealthy, but actually very healthy. Other things just need to be taken in consideration. Like testosterone to estrogen conversion. But having a high normal test level is HEALTHY, not UNHEALTHY.

Trt is bad for your health? Really, since when? 21 year old guys have very high test levels, yet they are pretty healthy. If you simply replicate the test levels of a younger dude, that in of itself is not at all unhealthy, but actually very healthy. Other things just need to be taken in consideration. Like testosterone to estrogen conversion. But having a high normal test level is HEALTHY, not UNHEALTHY.

that isn't what the person you are quoting said.
Chael said that he would die without TRT.

the person you are responding to was saying that he feels it is funny that dana will allow Chael to fight without using TRT after chael said he'd die without it, but won't give cyborg a shot because she said making 135 would be unhealthy for her.

(or course, that ignores the fact that cyborg has not made 135 and the UFC doesn't have a 145 lb women's division so there's no shot for dana to give her anyway.)

yes, and since his overall testosterone levels were in the normal range that means the natural testosterone production is very low. Hence why his epitest is low. It is a by product of natural testosterone production.

Chael always tells the truth.He said he never cheated,said he beat Silva and he was the middleweight champ and said he was going to die if he wouldn't be on TRT.

Why wouldn't we believe him now?

word bra! its also funny how Wand has never tested positive before unlike chael..

blah blah blah, wanderlei has disgraced himself with these actions. That's the reality.

Last edited:
Back