• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has Ariel ever been caught in a lie?

Ariel is a massive fucking beta. Literally in this thread you can read stories of Brian Stann having to defend him, because he can't defend himself. He's worked hard and done well for himself, despite being a weasel. I don't think he could survive a week at a hard labour job, and I think he gets beat up by the average male high school student. People on here are worshipping this nerd, because they are nerds. Without cameras, alone, this weasel would never say a bad or controversial thing to a fighters face without any real chance of facing consequences.
Can we throw this one in the "dumb dumb" pile?

Ariel is a massive fucking beta. Literally in this thread you can read stories of Brian Stann having to defend him, because he can't defend himself. He's worked hard and done well for himself, despite being a weasel. I don't think he could survive a week at a hard labour job, and I think he gets beat up by the average male high school student. People on here are worshipping this nerd, because they are nerds. Without cameras, alone, this weasel would never say a bad or controversial thing to a fighters face without any real chance of facing consequences.

Was joking with the alpha stuff. On a serious note though, i don't get your disrespect/disdain?

Kinda contradictive to give him props for working hard but then back it down with the hard labour thing.

Lemme share something, as someone who has done back breaking labor work, and now has a white collar gig, the latter is by far more draining and stressful. I often wish for the simplicity of that hard labor. Dealing with people all day everyday is emotionally exhausting and makes me tired in a way a day of labour never could.

Won't quit this job though. My body will thank me in 20 years lol.

Point is there's different types of hard work. No one works as hard as Ariel in his field. Multiple media people (his rivals) have confirmed that.

Also, he trashed Ali Abdel Aziz face to face, stood his ground against Khabib face to face, Aljo face to face... He's not the little hoe you make him out to be. He gets his ass whopped by everyone probably, but he doesn’t seem scared to get his ass whopped in a way a true bitch would.

Luke Thomas & BC are my go-to guys. Ariel is alright, but he makes things too personal to appear professional & unbiased, imo.

"A lie"?

His entire schtick is promoting 'storylines' and gossiping like a fucking pro wrestling fan girl.

Reporters never lie just their sources.do.

Okay some do lie.

i heard he cheated on his SATs.

(jk)

I invited you to a private discussion where you could lay out these grievances. You are too scared to do that. I mean, if you want to continue to get owned in public, that's fine as well. You can't back up a single thing in your stupid argument here, and you damn sure can't hang in a music conversation. I understand why you back down, but trying to bow up to your superior all the time is a weird flex.
Scared to do what? I have NO Interest in engaging with you privately. You're a jerk. We can have our "Discussions" In the open where I will continue to call out your shitty behavior in these forums. You gonna tell me how to get KO'd privately, LOL? Tell me how out of my depth I am when you call me a retard? I've backed up everything I have to say to you and all one needs to do is review your posts (Can't go anywhere without seeing one it seems) where you are invariably insulting someone or arguing with them. There isn't much to back up really. You're a little internet bully son. With a limp dick who gets KO'd alot (Your words) LOL. You are unworthy of the Frank av punk. You should change it to uhhhh....a weasel. Yeah. You need a weasel av. Just to show how much of a nicer guy I am than you, I even found you a new AV! Here you go son:
upload_2022-12-14_12-54-19.jpeg

Scared to do what? I have NO Interest in engaging with you privately. You're a jerk. We can have our "Discussions" In the open where I will continue to call out your shitty behavior in these forums. You gonna tell me how to get KO'd privately, LOL? Tell me how out of my depth I am when you call me a retard? I've backed up everything I have to say to you and all one needs to do is review your posts (Can't go anywhere without seeing one it seems) where you are invariably insulting someone or arguing with them. There isn't much to back up really. You're a little internet bully son. With a limp dick who gets KO'd alot (Your words) LOL. You are unworthy of the Frank av punk. You should change it to uhhhh....a weasel. Yeah. You need a weasel av. Just to show how much of a nicer guy I am than you, I even found you a new AV! Here you go son:
View attachment 958081
Wow. THIS is your big reply to that? It's even more failure than before. You sure you don't want to delete that one big guy? lol

Wow. THIS is your big reply to that? It's even more failure than before. You sure you don't want to delete that one big guy? lol
No I'm good. You're not. Lose the Frank av you unworthy weasel.

You gonna tell me how to get KO'd privately, LOL?
I don't even know what this means, sorry.

Tell me how out of my depth I am when you call me a retard?
Well, you have proven this numerous times...
I've backed up everything I have to say to you
Not a single time, but I'd love to see an example of this!
With a limp dick who gets KO'd alot (Your words) LOL.
I made a limp dick joke, and mentioned that I've been knocked out a few times. THAT's what your limp dick is clinging onto here? LOL
You are unworthy of the Frank av punk.
It always comes back to this. Which you still are scared shitless to talk to me privately about because you know you'll get even more embarrassed than I do you in public.

I don't even know what this means, sorry.

Well, you have proven this numerous times...

Not a single time, but I'd love to see an example of this!

I made a limp dick joke, and mentioned that I've been knocked out a few times. THAT's what your limp dick is clinging onto here? LOL

It always comes back to this. Which you still are scared shitless to talk to me privately about because you know you'll get even more embarrassed than I do you in public.
Awww the little internet bully is starting to cry a little. Change your Av weasel.
upload_2022-12-14_13-49-51.png

That was actually the opposite of crying. That was you getting owned yet again. You should be used to this by now.
Nah, it was you crying. You've got nothing weasel. Your best is calling people names, boasting and insulting people's punctuation. OK I'm getting tired of you now...I'll check back in later when I stumble upon another of your douchey, jerky posts. *Sighs*...It's inevitable.

Also, change your fucking AV man. We've discussed this, I provided you with a new one and Frank would not be happy that his image has been usurped by a little internet bully like you. How many times do we have to go over this FFS?

Nah, it was you crying. You've got nothing weasel. Your best is calling people names, boasting and insulting people's punctuation. OK I'm getting tired of you now...I'll check back in later when I stumble upon another of your douchey, jerky posts. *Sighs*...It's inevitable.

Also, change your fucking AV man. We've discussed this, I provided you with a new one and Frank would not be happy that his image has been usurped by a little internet bully like you. How many times do we have to go over this FFS?
I mean, I'm not the weak bitch here with nothing to back anything up. I'm all for hearing whatever you've got! Don't worry about it, we both know you will come back with nothing, just like these last couple of replies. They're fun though, you've made a boring day slighty less boring. Thanks for that.

Anywhere he has gone on record to thank his manager Ali for giving him the advice to take a year off or was that something he decided was in his own best interest? I've truly never seen him mention that so I am curious to where you got this information.

From what I read, he made all these decisions on his own so Edmen should be getting credit. Why are you discrediting Edmen?

In his post fight interview, he was very thankful, also on twitter.

Wait, Pac's fanbase is in their 40s now. Should 40yr olds not blast the music they grew up on?? What should they blast - modern trap and drill that they hate??

Naw, if you are going to diss someone with hit em up playin it better be good. Ariels rebuttal was C level at best, not an all time diss.

I mean, I'm not the weak bitch here with nothing to back anything up. I'm all for hearing whatever you've got! Don't worry about it, we both know you will come back with nothing, just like these last couple of replies. They're fun though, you've made a boring day slighty less boring. Thanks for that.
You'll be crying again soon little bully. My how you posture though!

Back