Has anyone ever outstruck Conor McGregor ?

Yeah i'll bump this one come March 6th.

RDA will outstrike Mcgregor.
13639816051143832430.GIF

Never, Conors only real weakness has been his ground game. The times that he has been hit was because he willingly ate some shots to give some back, and we all know when he gives them back their strong, just ask aldo.

Conor has outclassed everyone he's ever fought on the feet. That said, I'm curious to see this fight with RDA. Dos Anjos punches like a zombie, no doubt, but his kicks/knees are no joke. He's got so much power behind them. Not to mention his offensive wrestling. We'll see what happens. Could all be a moot point if McGregor takes his head clean off in the first exchange. Lol.

I think most posters are confusing outstruck and "did any opponent have success striking with Conor" I think McG's record speaks for itself. 17 of 19 wins by TKO. Only 2 losses were by sub. Conor is an opportunistic striker, so some of his opponents had a chance to throw a while before he took them out. Opportunity just happened to present itself a little earlier than usual in the Aldo fight because Aldo had the nerve to come out aggressive and paid the price. It wouldn't have been wise to go for the finish with Mendes in round 1 while he was still dangerous.

He has lost exactly one round since he has been in the UFC so no, nobody has

2 words.

MAX HOLLOWAY.

The only man to ever take him to a decision.

Brimage outstruck him for a good part of their short fight. i don't think Conor landed anything before the first left uppercut that rocked Brimage. before that Brimage landed some good counter punches on Conor they just didn't phase Conor.
mcgregorfrontkick.gif

2j3l0f9.jpg

mcgregorcounterpunch.gif

mcgregorexchange1.gif

mcgregor-knockout.gif

brimage landed 1 or 2 okay right hands that yeah, did nothing.

2 words.

MAX HOLLOWAY.

The only man to ever take him to a decision.

Ya a 30-26 decision and Conor had a torn ACL. Not to mention in addition to his great striking Conor looked AMAZING on the ground in that fight, he totally dominated but people say he has no ground game because he lost one round in 7 fights on the ground.

Brimage outstruck him for a good part of their short fight. i don't think Conor landed anything before the first left uppercut that rocked Brimage. before that Brimage landed some good counter punches on Conor they just didn't phase Conor.
Well no, rewatch it and pay more attention

You are joking right??

Porier technically did but point acknowledged

You can't be serious? At what point did Dustin ever out strike conor? You mean in the 30 seconds that the fight lasted? hahaha

Yeah i'll bump this one come March 6th.

RDA will outstrike Mcgregor.

If you honestly believe that, you're in for a huge shock. Posts like this seem so familiar. Oh wait, same type of posts before the aldo fight.

Conor unofficially out struck Mountain from Game of Thrones.
Conor-McGregor-vs-The-Mountain.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back