Has anyone ever outstruck Conor McGregor ?

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
To help illustrate how phenomenal Conor McGregor's striking is : has he been ever outstruck ?

The only difficulties he encountered early in his career, and to an extent with Chad Mendes, pertained to the ground game.

Standing up, he wrecked every single opponent of his.

#respect

Porier technically did but point acknowledged

Aldo made him bleed with his first hit.

Only briefly, by lightning, conor got cracked a few times but ended up winning in the first round

Yeah i'll bump this one come March 6th.

RDA will outstrike Mcgregor.

Poirier outsruck him by 1 sig strike :D

And i believe he could have stopped hype train right there if he wasn't so emotional

Dustin got KO'd striking.. Wouldn't say he outstruck Conor.

Brimage outstruck him for a good part of their short fight. i don't think Conor landed anything before the first left uppercut that rocked Brimage. before that Brimage landed some good counter punches on Conor they just didn't phase Conor.

Aldo.
NZTrIw.gif

Saying that Poirier or someone else outstruck him is like saying Brock outstruck and outwrestled Cain. But I guess that is closest thing...

No one has and I doubt anyone will in a long time until his chin disappears.

Conor is a pressure fighter who moves forward and throw high volumes of strikes with high accuracy, power and variation. To beat Conor you need to wall and stall him slow him down, clinch fighting with short strikes and mix it wilh take downs. But is hard and almost impossible to break Conor mentally unlike Pettis.

No, but he hasn't faced many good strikers either. Just Aldo and Mendes.

He got outstruck plenty in the boxing gym, which is why he turned to plumbing.

silvia-.gif

Conor besmirched Poirier in 1 round and people are saying he outstruck Conor ?

Those are either trolls or complete fucking retards.

Back