Has anyone ever landed a powerful clean punch on Khabib?

The definition of history revisionist is adding or omitting details from history kid.

Conor McGregor had the flu when he fought Mendes and it affect his performance. If you leave that out, you're a revisionist piece of shit. The reality is healthy McGregor would have smashed Mendes worse than he did Alvarez. His fight against Mendes literally means NOTHING, except that he can still beat a wrestler when he has the flu.

Whereas Kabob boy couldn't finish a LW outside the top 5 that took the fight on short notice.

Whether he had the flu or not cannot be confirmed certainly not by someone like you who has no fucking idea about what he's talking about. Ranting about revising history is really reaching here bordering on trolling I don't care if he had AIDS when he fought Mendes if you're using that as an excuse to why he got taken down and controlled then you're simply a fucking fool.

Just shut the fuck up kid Mcgregor got taken down by both Denis Siver and Nate Diaz too did he have the flu then as well? HAHA go brainstorm some excuses you'll make when Khabib makes Conor his girlfriend. If Mendes had more than 2 weeks notice in that fight he also wouldn't have gassed out and would have dominated Conor the same way each and every round.

Last edited:
Khabib is going to get cracked. Iron chin Nate got dropped several times, can khabib survive?

Some of Khabibs strike setups looked comical from a counter punching standpoint. If he doesn't get Conor down early and tire his arms out like he did Al, Conor is gonna crack him down the pipe. Conor throws straight power shots, not looping hooks. I think Khabib will eat some, now the question is how good is his chin.

I see the myth of Conors unfathomable knockout power is strong in this thread . Conor wins most fights by tko , not KO. That Aldo knockout has made people believe Conor sleeps people all the time. He doesnt . Add in the fact that Conor fought most , if not all , of his career fighting men significantly shorter and smaller than himself. ( And dont give me that "went up in weight to fight Alvarez crap
video-eddie-alvarez-vs-conor-mcgregor-staredown-madison-square-garden1.jpg
Conor needs to sleep Khabib, it's not enough to stun him becouse Khabib will just clinch up and take him down

False. Nate had never been dropped at WW before in his life, until Conor

Keep in mind Nate fought big strong WWs like Rory McDonald, Marcus Davis, and Kim.

Yet it was only ever Conor (a career FW) who dropped WW Nate..and 3x at that...

It's not about power. It's about timing and placement. It's about the how and when

Even IF Khabib does end up having a great chin, his bad defense or him coming into a counter from Conor = KO win for Conor

Conor doesnt even really need to KO Khabib either. He can hurt Khabib and get a ref stoppage

And Khabib sure as hell doesn't have the durability of Nate. And that's a scientific fact. Just look at their injury histories.

Just one counter from Conor can drain and gass Khabib out...and then it's all Conor from that point on, as well etc

I love how there's this insane misconception that Conor has to land a KO shot or he has no chance

As if Conor, the greatest and most skilled boxer and striker in MMA history only has a punchers chance...and won't be able to land repeatedly...

It doesnt need to be 1 KO shot

It can be multiple knockdowns and Khabib is gassed and ready to go

It can be an accumulation from Conor's counters that slow Khabib down and give Conor the win

Or it can be like the Aldo KO

Or heck, Conor can just as easily win a decision over Khabib

Conor has better cardio, IS UNDEFEATED in decisions, and has decision wins over the 2 biggest cardio freaks in MMA in Nate and Holloway

Khabib sure as hell doesn't have better cardio then Holloway and Nate
<{CMPALM}><36><{katwhu}><{Fergie}>

His chin doesnt have to be Nate Diaz level because he doesn't plan to eat nearly as many punches as Nate.

Conor is harmless off his back.

He fought four times at welterweight. One striker with a god awful chin, one lightweight in the wrong weight class, and two grapplers.
Conor gassed like a motherfucker in both Nate fights. The Holloway fight was uneventful with two injured fighters.
Also, Conor was a lightweight who just cut a shit ton to make featherweight.
Khabib is undefeated, period.
It's okay to admit that it's a close fight with no clear favorite.
Sorry your terrible opinions dont count for anything here

It's about the facts

Let me remind you of what the facts actually are

Fact: Nate had never been dropped before at WW

Fact: a career FW Conor is the Only one to ever drop WW Nate at WW.

Fact: Conor is undefeated in decisions and has 2 decision wins over 2 of the biggest cardio freaks in all of MMA in Nate and Holloway.

Educated observation based on actual evidence: Khabib sure as hell doesn't have better cardio then Nate/Holloway. Conor has better cardio then Khabib 100%

Btw, Khabib is a WW who's a weight cutting diagraceful size bully at LW. Conor is a career FW who never missed weight at 145. Khabib literally almost died cutting to 155. Khabib has never beaten anyone his size. If/when Conor wins it will be because Conor is far more skilled/more intelligent

Last edited:
Okay, it was an analogy because he was saying his calf is soft. So if it's so fucking soft go take 30 lbs (about the weight of his leg) and smash it against your head. Because that's literally what happened there.
That's not how it works you doofus.
There are far more variables involved in that kick than simply hitting a 30lb weight in to your head.
The fact that you cannot even comprehend those variables is why I refer you back to my original post - you don't know what you're talking about.

That's not how it works you doofus.
There are far more variables involved in that kick than simply hitting a 30lb weight in to your head.
The fact that you cannot even comprehend those variables is why I refer you back to my original post - you don't know what you're talking about.

You mean it's not at the optimal point of impact? That still doesn't change its 30 lbs cracking him in the head.

You mean it's not at the optimal point of impact? That still doesn't change its 30 lbs cracking him in the head.
You can keep saying the same silly comment over and over. It won't make any more sense or make it any more true.

You can keep saying the same silly comment over and over. It won't make any more sense or make it any more true.

You haven't made a single argument because you either are ignorant or don't have the lexicon to form a proper one.

The greatest and skilled boxer in MMA history doesnr block punches with his face or get a record amount of strikes landed on him.
Lol you are talking about Khabib. Khabib has terrible defense

Conor has only ever taken 1 big shot in his entire MMA career.

You have clearly never seen Conor fight. Conor has the best defense MMA history has ever seen, and unlike you, I'm going to actually prove my statement

SoftGleefulCottontail.gif

vskw2s.gif

giphy.gif

24ew9a8.gif

Conor was even matrix dodging entire combinations from Floyd in a boxing match
2vhvjer.gif

Not even hall of fame boxers could dodge Floyd like that. There is no one in the UFC (or in MMA history) who has or ever had just even 5% of the defensive skill Conor has

Conor's whole game is predicated on SLIPPING and countering for fucks sake
NHafz2v.gif

It's Conor's whole game to make you miss and make you pay, or to hit and do not get hit.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You just spew non sense blinded by hate

There's a reason why I can actually back up my claims with evidence, while you can't. Because the truth is the truth.

It figures. The people who disregard Conor's skills, are the people who don't know what they are watching. You cant appreciate greatness if you don't even understand it

You haven't made a single argument because you either are ignorant or don't have the lexicon to form a proper one.
I don't have to make an argument for anything, I'm not the one making stupid statements.
The fact you can't see the difference between just standing there and letting someone hit you with a 30lb weight and a failed kick from an exhausted fighter is laughable.

I don't have to make an argument for anything, I'm not the one making stupid statements.
The fact you can't see the difference between just standing there and letting someone hit you with a 30lb weight and a failed kick from an exhausted fighter is laughable.

Then go ask him to kick you in the head. the fuck do I care?

I have seen a lot of your horribly biased posts before, but this one here is nuts....Conor has better Cardio than Khabib? Conor's cardio is shit, Khabib has lived/trained at elevation his whole life, and doesn't party.
You Conor fans sure know how to spin shit, huh?

Khabib GASSED against a real estate agent

Khabib's cardio is shit. That was his first 5 rounder ever and he gassed hard

Meanwhile Conor has been preparing for 5 round fights most of his career. Conor dominated round 4 against a Diaz brother. Conor has better cardio period. You are the one too biased to accept that

Another thing

The fact Conor last prepared for a 12 round boxing match and went 10 rounds, IS GOING TO BE A HUGE ADVANTAGE.

Conor's cardio is going to be even better then ever coming off going 10 rounds

What ever gap there was between their cardio, it's going to be an even bigger advantage for Conor now against Khabib

Boxing cardio is whole other level.

Btw, you were talking all that shit how Conor was scared of Khabib. What now? You still need to eat your crow for that. I can't wait for your meltdown when Conor smashes Khabib

That "Iron chin Nate" you talked about gets dropped nearly every fight, just off the top of my head here's some people who have knocked him down: Cerrone, Guillard, Thomson, Rory and even pillow fisted Benson Henderson.

Diaz is tough to knock out, but he gets knocked down all the time.
When you lie to push an agenda ^

Cerrone and Rory never dropped Nate

Thompson hit Nate with repeated head kicks. It didn't really drop Nate. It made Nate wobble, and then Thompson pushed him over and finished him on the ground

Guillard dropped Nate to his butt

Benson dropped a weight drained Nate with more of a flash shot

Aside from Hermes Franca very early in Nate's career, No one has ever really dropped Nate flat on his back like Conor did

And the fact is that no one had ever dropped Nate at WW period. Conor is the Only fighter in history to drop Nate at WW. And Conor the career FW is the only one to ever stop Nate 3x.

Back