Has anyone ever landed a powerful clean punch on Khabib?

Khabib GASSED against a real estate agent

Khabib's cardio is shit. That was his first 5 rounder ever and he gassed hard

Meanwhile Conor has been preparing for 5 round fights most of his career. Conor dominated round 4 against a Diaz brother. Conor has better cardio period. You are the one too biased to accept that

Another thing

The fact Conor last prepared for a 12 round boxing match and went 10 rounds, IS GOING TO BE A HUGE ADVANTAGE.

Conor's cardio is going to be even better then ever coming off going 10 rounds

What ever gap there was between their cardio, it's going to be an even bigger advantage for Conor now against Khabib

Boxing cardio is whole other level.

Btw, you were talking all that shit how Conor was scared of Khabib. What now? You still need to eat your crow for that. I can't wait for your meltdown when Conor smashes Khabib

Conor has partied way to hard to have his cardio be better when he was fighting, which was complete shit then.
Khabib has great cardio. He never party's, does drugs or cheats on his wife. His entire life has been living clean and fighting.
Conor paid $300,000 for a "cardio camp" and he still gassed.
WTF do you keep telling me I said shit I didn't, and that I "still need to eat my crow" for?
Your nut hugging, puts my hating to shame. Easily the most obsessed Conor fan on Sherdog.

The fact that this is pretty much the only solid punch landed on khabib in 26 fights is amazing.
Winning every round in his career, is equally amazing.

Last edited:
See there's multiple problems here.

1. I'm no Joe Rogan fan, but it's very difficult to tell if someone is wobbly or not when they have shitty footwork like Khabib.

Lol. I'm a khabib fan, but that's funny because it's true. He moves like Dan Henderson in there--all stiff and jerky. I've been saying for ages that footwork is his biggest weakness, but it's been working for him thus far, so what the fuck do I Know.

Even tho Joe was wrong on that occasion, he does a good job noticing when a fighter is hurt when most do not

Lol you are talking about Khabib. Khabib has terrible defense

Conor has only ever taken 1 big shot in his entire MMA career.

You have clearly never seen Conor fight. Conor has the best defense MMA history has ever seen, and unlike you, I'm going to actually prove my statement

SoftGleefulCottontail.gif

vskw2s.gif

giphy.gif

24ew9a8.gif

Conor was even matrix dodging entire combinations from Floyd in a boxing match
2vhvjer.gif

Not even hall of fame boxers could dodge Floyd like that. There is no one in the UFC (or in MMA history) who has or ever had just even 5% of the defensive skill Conor has

Conor's whole game is predicated on SLIPPING and countering for fucks sake
NHafz2v.gif

It's Conor's whole game to make you miss and make you pay, or to hit and do not get hit.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You just spew non sense blinded by hate

There's a reason why I can actually back up my claims with evidence, while you can't. Because the truth is the truth.

It figures. The people who disregard Conor's skills, are the people who don't know what they are watching. You cant appreciate greatness if you don't even understand it
You didnt back up your claims with anything you cherry picked a few sequences and made some ridiculous claims . Which is what you typically do because you assume people dont watch fights.

Yeah he has better TDD.
And lol at that kick being clean. He landed with the calf and the leg wasnt fully stretched.
You really know nothing about striking. The point of rotation of Edson"s body is exactly where most power of the torque is generated. It's the heel striking the neck. This kick will take down 99% of fighters. And for a clean KO. To eat this kick is unbelivable.

For a start anyone thinking Khabibs chin is not great just to tell you that Khabibs chin has NOT really been tested as he hasn't taken many bombs at all and even when he has he took them well such as a powerful leg kick and kept coming forward. Also people saying he has crap striking defense I beg to differ. He has underrated striking defense as shown in his fights his last one in particular against Al Laquinta he hardly took any flush shots at all even if Al aint the best striker. In fact seeing his strike stats he dosent seem to have taken more then 50 strikes in his fights so his defense against strikes is pretty underrated. Also I think his cardio is better then McGregors.

i think Khabib's chin is at least average. the thing is, it doesn't really matter how good his chin is, if he gets hit by Conor and he keeps getting hit, he's going out.

When you lie to push an agenda ^

Cerrone and Rory never dropped Nate

Thompson hit Nate with repeated head kicks. It didn't really drop Nate. It made Nate wobble, and then Thompson pushed him over and finished him on the ground

Guillard dropped Nate to his butt

Benson dropped a weight drained Nate with more of a flash shot

Aside from Hermes Franca very early in Nate's career, No one has ever really dropped Nate flat on his back like Conor did

And the fact is that no one had ever dropped Nate at WW period. Conor is the Only fighter in history to drop Nate at WW. And Conor the career FW is the only one to ever stop Nate 3x.

sp8xl5.jpg

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish1.gif

MarvelousBoldAmurratsnake.gif

Cerrone also landed a headkick which dropped Diaz but can't find a gif of it, just rewatch the fight.

Doesn't look I'm lying at all but alright buddy, keep believing Diaz is the toughest fighter in the world who never gets dropped

Lol. I'm a khabib fan, but that's funny because it's true. He moves like Dan Henderson in there--all stiff and jerky. I've been saying for ages that footwork is his biggest weakness, but it's been working for him thus far, so what the fuck do I Know.

I'd love it if Khabib started H-Bombing people now lmao

Khabib has GOAT chin like Jones. Conor will die.

Possibly. We definitely saw against Nate Diaz that Conor struggles against people he can't KO/TKO early.

I feel Khabib's chin is the biggest factor in this fight, for sure. If Conor can rock Khabib badly, then Conor is winning this fight. But if Khabib can eat all of Conor's shots and keep pushing forward, then Khabib will maul McGregor, no doubt.

the one thing people seem to be forgetting, is that conor hasn't fixed his cardio issue. that's probably the most important aspect in this fight. if conor can't finish khabib within the first two rounds, conor's in trouble. at least we can conclude that based on the nate fights. and those were stand-up fights, where conor didn't have to defend takedowns.

i personally can't see how anyone would favor conor in the fight. Conor can for sure win, but if i had to put money on the fight, it would be khabib.

I think it was BJJ Scout (not sure) made an interesting point on a video (which I and trying to find so I can link) that Conor's cardio problems only seem to happen when he fights in Vegas.
He showed no cardio issues in his up and coming career when he was mostly fighting in Europe.
The point being that Conor from a Cold Wet country (Ireland) struggles in the Hot Dry environment of Nevada. When he is on the Atlantic seaboard the climate is it closer to home and less of an issue for him.
In Conor-Nate 2 Conor did not show significantly worse cardio than Nate did. He gassed a round earlier and recovered a round earlier than Nate did.
The fight with Khabib is in MSG - so possibly cardio is a red herring.

I also personally think Khabibs cardio is not iron man levels either. He stood up and struck with both Barbosa and Iaquinta in round 3 after blasting all-out for two rounds and effectively winning the fight in those two. But it was not necessarily show-boating that made him do this. His stand-up looked bad against both and his corner was telling him to wrestle.

If I wasn't a whitey I'd start a thread on this topic so anyone who wants to quote me on a TS and get the party started feel free.

Khabib has GOAT chin like Jones. Conor will die.
Khabib hasn't taken as many clean shots as Jones has.

Khabib's chin is still an unknown factor.

No chin is indestructible either way. Aldo had never been knocked out either. That is until Conor came along

Khabib has NEVER faced anyone like Conor in his life before

sp8xl5.jpg

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish1.gif

MarvelousBoldAmurratsnake.gif

Cerrone also landed a headkick which dropped Diaz but can't find a gif of it, just rewatch the fight.

Doesn't look I'm lying at all but alright buddy, keep believing Diaz is the toughest fighter in the world who never gets dropped
Davis scored a KD in the first round (according to fight metric) of their fight. I think that was at WW.
diaz-r1-1_medium.gif

Khabib hasn't taken as many clean shots as Jones has.

Khabib's chin is still an unknown factor.

No chin is indestructible either way. Aldo had never been knocked out either. That is until Conor came along

Khabib has NEVER faced anyone like Conor in his life before

It is indestructable. He will take Conors shots like nothing and destroy him. Conor got tkoed by pillowfist mayweather and pillowfist Nate Diaz rocked him into another world. Battle of iron chin vs glass chin.

It is indestructable. He will take Conors shots like nothing and destroy him. Conor got tkoed by pillowfist mayweather and pillowfist Nate Diaz rocked him into another world. Battle of iron chin vs glass chin.
Lol Floyd would LITERALLY KILL Khabib.

Nate never once had Conor truly hurt. In fact, according to Nate himself "the knee up against the fence is what really won me the fight"

And what's funny about a Khabib fanboy even having the nerve to bring that up, is that Nate 1 is the only time Conor has ever been hit. And it was a fight that Conor took on short notice, 2 weight classes above his own

Nate would WRECK Khabib in a striking contest lol

Khabib gets hit plenty by strikers who are no where near Conor's level

Conor vs Khabib is a lot like Holm vs Rousey. Rousey had never fought a striker like Holm before, just like how Khabib has never fought a striker like Conor. And you saw what happened.

Lol Floyd would LITERALLY KILL Khabib.

Nate never once had Conor truly hurt. In fact, according to Nate himself "the knee up against the fence is what really won me the fight"

And what's funny about a Khabib fanboy even having the nerve to bring that up, is that Nate 1 is the only time Conor has ever been hit. And it was a fight that Conor took on short notice, 2 weight classes above his own

Nate would WRECK Khabib in a striking contest lol

Khabib gets hit plenty by strikers who are no where near Conor's level

Conor vs Khabib is a lot like Holm vs Rousey. Rousey had never fought a striker like Holm before, just like how Khabib has never fought a striker like Conor. And you saw what happened.
khabib gets hit plenty but his chin isn't tested? What a fucking moron. 26-0 , never been dropped. Conor got his shit pushed in by Nate fucking Diaz lmao. Lol at not facing a striker. RDA, barboza and al are not strikers now eh? What a fucking retard. Khabib has faced plenty of strikers and everybody is different, Conor isnt some superhuman. Conor will face the wrath of Goat and get his face pumelled.

Back