Has anyone changed more during their career than this man?

Remember when Cyborg looked like this?
method=get&s=cris-santos.png

That picture is so damn trippy. That's just Cris Justino. No Cyborg yet. She wasn't too bad looking either, especially in comparison

i was going to post about this.

how did that happen?

i was also going to mention evan tanner. not in that he changed a lot between the start of his career to the end (RIP), but his appearance changed quite a bit from fight to fight. same with Arlovski. beard, clean shaven, short hair, long hair, hairy back, smooth, supple hair free muscle back.

i was going to post about this.

how did that happen?

i was also going to mention evan tanner. not in that he changed a lot between the start of his career to the end (RIP), but his appearance changed quite a bit from fight to fight. same with Arlovski. beard, clean shaven, short hair, long hair, hairy back, smooth, supple hair free muscle back.

his vitiligo kept expanding so rather than continue to fight it, he just let it take completely over and looks a lot better

That picture is so damn trippy. That's just Cris Justino. No Cyborg yet. She wasn't too bad looking either, especially in comparison

wrong, she is wearing 10 lbs of makeup and a very helpful sports bra, under all that is the cyborg we all know... go watch her first mma fight, she had less muscle definition then

wrong, she is wearing 10 lbs of makeup and a very helpful sports bra, under all that is the cyborg we all know... go watch her first mma fight, she had less muscle definition then

I don't know what you're getting at. She's obviously less muscular looking in that pic.

Given the thread title and...well...you know...sherdog, I fully expected a picture of Chris Cyborg as the OP. I'm so disappointed.

his vitiligo kept expanding so rather than continue to fight it, he just let it take completely over and looks a lot better

Really, so he didn't get any treatment, it just spread over his whole body like that?

Figure he did a pigmentation or something like that.

Sapp's combined MMA/kickboxing record in Japan - 17-1-12

Sapp's combined MMA/kickboxing record outside of Japan - 4-0-22

Hmm...

He was a much better fighter than people would ever realize, he just preferred money much more than respect and i'll leave it at that.

Back