Has anyone changed more during their career than this man?

I dont have much knowledge about whats possible and what not in terms of building muscles without steroids, but the ways cyborg looks in the second pic, is that not possible for a women to look like this witouth any steroids?

It also looks like a pic from the weigh ins, thats prolly why it looks worse then it normally is. I dont evne think that she is that ripped anymore, and it wouldnt suprise me if the way she looks now is possible wthout any steroids, because
she is not even that crazy muscular anymore, contrary to what some people use to say.

Here is her weigh in at Invicta (last month), still a far cry from what she used to be in the first picture. [YT]rcrLmvLqcFw[/YT]

I am shocked, she actually looks like a woman in the first picture.

Wand looked 10x more intimidating in pride. Now he looks like a dehydrated Orangutan

Did she ever look like the first pic? She definitely didn't look like that when she was Strikeforce Champ from what I remember.

Ones a PR shot taken when she isn't in a training camp, the other is a water drained weigh in photo. When people post these types of comparison it's pretty obvious they are full of shit.

young_dana1.jpg

DANA-WHITE-UFC-TUF-16-POST-PRESS.jpg

Forget bout the hair, what about those teeth! haha

McGregor looked a lot cooler before those ugly tattoos.

Overeem =>Ubereem => horse meat Ubereem =>Overoid => Ubereem.

I dont have much knowledge about whats possible and what not in terms of building muscles without steroids, but the ways cyborg looks in the second pic, is that not possible for a women to look like this witouth any steroids?

It also looks like a pic from the weigh ins, thats prolly why it looks worse then it normally is. I dont evne think that she is that ripped anymore, and it wouldnt suprise me if the way she looks now is possible wthout any steroids, because
she is not even that crazy muscular anymore, contrary to what some people use to say.

No matter the pics. She's already been busted for steroids, is there any doubt that she was on it?

To be fair to wand..he got plastic surgery due to his susceptibility to cuts

Damn, that dorky tiger still makes me so sad to see. I might never get over it.

Thank goodness he has that interim bling to cover it up now.
The gorilla on his chest is way worse than the tiger tbh.

Back