Has anyone changed more during their career than this man?

ThiagoAlves_u1MoT.jpg

Claudia-Gadelha-weight-in.jpg

no way these are the same person

Overeem- He is also very admirable at breaking trough bad spells.

Rumble.

This is incredible.

As for TS' suggestion all Wanderlei did was sport a heavy shadow sometimes and a bald head others. Then of course his nose job. Wand is not the best answer however. Reem and Belfort are better suggestions imo.

That's what clean eating and hard-work in the gym can produce. Most people just lack the discipline and determination required to achieve it.

I know it's cliche but diet is sooooooo important. A little bit of discipline weaning yourself off garbage like bread and sweets and within a week it's not even difficult because the thought of them will make you sick.

Drove past a Taco Bell last night and the picture ads they had on the windows (which I'm assuming were supposed to look enticing?) made me want to throw up in my mouth. I can't believe the bullshit some people put in their bodies.

There are actually pics out of Gadelha before the 8 pack and octave drop in her voice. Similarly day-and-night to the Cyborg example that was posted in this thread.

Still would though (Gadelha). :redface:

Wandy has changed in the face the most - that is what is so startling. Physique changes are more common.

Back