Has anybody seen Kimbo's latest fight? VIDEO

Lol nice little fight going on in here over...nothing...:icon_lol:

Calm down guys.

You pawned me huh? That's cute little buddy. You sound like a 10 year old. Very corny and childish. But if that what makes you feel good about yourself than so be it.

As I said, I don't feel good about pwning anyone, it just so happens that a lot of the time I end up pwning. I guess someone's gotta pwn, and why not me?

When I saw the name "Howard Jones", I thought the former Killswitch Engage singer turned to martial arts.

lol at the 3:30 mark, when Kimbo was clinched with him I for a second thought Kimbo was gonna start kneeing the guy about the face

It's a good thing Kimbo ended it when he did. That guy looked like he had the skill and conditioning to take it to the later rounds........

Kimbo is the new butterbean

Dana will be picking up the phone and begging him to come back

I read somewhere that he has been fighting guys that have to wear ankle weights at the weigh ins to make heavy-weight. :eek:

Don't think hes interested in fighting a real name.

lol did Kimbo beat you up or something?? the guy done terribly at MMA and has made some money fighting in the lower circuits of boxing - just shut up ffs

that is so fucking unfair for anyone that paid money for that.

I still remember my classmate telling me how badass Kimbo was. Because my classmate was not a MMA fan, I kinda had my doubts about Kimbo Slice being a legit mixed martial artist. And I was right, he's just a backyard brawler who could beat up an average joe and a bouncer.

It's amazing what the Internet can do.

After watching Kimbos boxing fights i thought those must surely be fixed fights, or Kimbo really needs to step up in competition.

Back