Has anybody seen Kimbo's latest fight? VIDEO

Great troll job.

What is trolling about that? Dude rattled off a list of guys that Tank fought that he said all could beat Kimbo handily.

Seemed pretty fair to point out that Kimbo and Tank fought, actually.. And Kimbo knocked Tank out.

How is that trolling?

Blow...

This is a joke calling him impressive and what not, right?

What is trolling about that? Dude rattled off a list of guys that Tank fought that he said all could beat Kimbo handily.

Seemed pretty fair to point out that Kimbo and Tank fought, actually.. And Kimbo knocked Tank out.

How is that trolling?

Blow...

Lol, you can't figure out the difference between the mid 90s and 2008 Ron? :rolleyes:

Ok that is a stretch, but how old is Larry Holmes, maybe 65? That would be a pick em.

Foreman could probably end Kimbo's desire for any combat sport.

Seriously though Roy Jones Jr said he'd like to fight Kimbo because I guess he's that broke? idk why else

My dream fight for Kimbo would have been against Mr. T of the same age, I would go with T. he had some decent boxing.

Looks like what would happen if your average Sherdogger decided to jump his fat arse off the couch and fought a professional bout.

Looks like what would happen if your average Sherdogger decided to jump his fat arse off the couch and fought a professional bout.

Sure, but Kimbo should not be fighting fat guys fresh off the couch and charging people for it.

Damm kimbo would wreck jds.Did you see that killer he ktfo.

Would be awesome if a legit boxer entered and KTFO Kimbo. I doubt they would let anyone with any real skills within a mile of him though.

I would pay money to see this guy step up:icon_lol:

sethkimbo.jpg

Wrong forum

Also the guy kimbo fought is KNOWN for taking dives...

Back