Has anybody in UFC HISTORY missed weight more then Hendricks?

lol not even close on your 75%, Lineker has missed twice as much.

His archnemesis.

035_Kelvin_Gastelum.0.0.jpg

Rumble missed few times back in the day.

I actually dont recall more for Hendricks than Woodley, Gastelum and Magny

Lineker is on the same card and has missed 5 times I think. Hendricks has missed 3 times (Woodley, Gastelum, Magny)

Hendricks has surprisingly only missed weight twice. You know it's bad though when you're the one that misses weight against Gastelum.

Hendricks has surprisingly only missed weight twice. You know it's bad though when you're the one that misses weight against Gastelum.
3 times, you probably missed the Woodley one that isn't on his Wikipedia MMA record

Last edited:
Lineker is on the same card and has missed 5 times I think. Hendricks has missed 3 times (Woodley, Gastelum, Magny)
Lineker is an odd guy he is just so fun to watch we just let him miss weight. Honestly not many people seem to care.

Lineker is the reigning, defending champion of missing weight. It's one thing to miss weight 4 times in 11 tries in your division. But it's truly impressive to move up in weight and immediately miss for a 5th time.

3 times, you probably missed the Woodley one that isn't on his Wikipedia MMA record
He didn't make it to the weigh in did he? Thought he had to go to the hospital for kidney stones

He didn't make it to the weigh in did he? Thought he had to go to the hospital for kidney stones
Yes, he didn't fight because he had another terrible cut. Only difference is that he didn't even manage to step on the scale.

Lineker is the reigning, defending champion of missing weight. It's one thing to miss weight 4 times in 11 tries in your division. But it's truly impressive to move up in weight and immediately miss for a 5th time.
He didn't miss when he finally moved up. His last outing, yes.

Back