Has Anderson ever had a good chin?

El Hombre

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It's evident that a very light breeze will drop him these days. Since he's rarely been hit in his career, it's unlikely to have deteriorated due to damage taken.

So... Has his chin always been similar to Overeem's? I can't fathom the sudden decline. Hunt is still taking shots like he has no brain inside his skull.

TS showing his ignorance, in his younger days Anderson used to eat shots just to fuck with his opponent. There's footage of it out there

He had a great chin for many, many years. Ignorant thread.

He used to be in a gym known for their wars in sparring, not good for longevity.

he got dropped by chael for fuck sake. that says a lot.

He took two flush H-bombs and didn't get rocked, so I'd say yes

It's evident that a very light breeze will drop him these days. Since he's rarely been hit in his career, it's unlikely to have deteriorated due to damage taken.

So... Has his chin always been similar to Overeem's? I can't fathom the sudden decline. Hunt is still taking shots like he has no brain inside his skull.

hunt has a good chin, but he's still been KTFO dead

it happens

Who knows? Probably. He's always had great movement and been so elusive he barely ever ate big shots. Now he's slowing down his chin seems really fragile, but I think it's more to do with the lack of what made he truly great in the first place.

I always thought he didn't have a granite chin but he was great at avoiding getting hit because he was so fast and his reflexes. He had a good chin, just not a Hunt or Big Nog chin.

RadiantOrderlyBighornedsheep.gif
ShyDazzlingHornet-size_restricted.gif

There is footage of him taking bombs from ranked boxers through to JDS. He was known to have the best chin in MMA for nearly a decade. You noobs really need to do your research.

Back