Has Anderson ever had a good chin?

ShyDazzlingHornet.gif

Noob

Guys, I really don't think that Anderson will be the same after taking so many shots from Bisping.

Probably not. No one gets knocked out by Dan Henderson, ever. Buncha pillow fists.

There is footage of him taking bombs from ranked boxers through to JDS. He was known to have the best chin in MMA for nearly a decade. You noobs really need to do your research.

Get the fuck out little kid. Pillow-fisted Chael dropped him in the first fight.

Anderson always slipped the shots that's his main defence

Get the fuck out little kid. Pillow-fisted Chael dropped him in the first fight.

Anderson always slipped the shots that's his main defence
The first Chanel Sonnen fight was the point in which he was declining. I guess I have to post videos now to embarrass you.

I appreciate the gifs, but this guy doesn't have anywhere near the power of Bisping.
AKA-you got called out for being a noob with your shitty thread, now you're pretending to troll, so you don't seem legitimately stupid.

TS showing his ignorance, in his younger days Anderson used to eat shots just to fuck with his opponent. There's footage of it out there
he got dropped by Sonnen in the first fight you noob.

Also, many accounts of Pele knocking him out in sparring. He definitely had an iron chin, but to say he's never been hurt before Weidman fight or in his "younger days" is hilarious.

I remember Jorge talking about this in an interview. He said after Silva just ate some of his best shots there, that Anderson turned and winked at him. Fucking winked at him.
There's a possibility that he had something in his eye. Jus' sayin'.

Back