• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Harrison Butker: Doxed, Slandered and Calls to be Canceled for having Christian Views

The people criticizing him can call for him to be fired, they have no power to do so. You can call it loser behavior to cry and bitch, hell I think it's dumb too. Let's not pretend that's just behavior of the left though. This whole thing is one side crying about the other side crying.

Agreed - I never said anything about left vs right. Just this circumstance. Any side that takes it to that level is dumb.

Reactions: LMP
And don't forget to mention he's a straight CIS white man. He deserves all the vitriol that comes his way. Amirite my comrade?
Except I didn’t say any of that and never have.

Sure he has a right to say what he wants, but so do the people criticizing him. It doesn't just go one way. He said something in a public statement, the public responsed to him. Some agree, some don't care, while others disagree. He isn't losing his job as a kicker, the government has isn't taking action against him, and the "doxxing" information is already public. Right wingers are playing the victim about how outrageous this, even though he can still say anything that he wants, he just has to face criticism for it like everyone else.
"Criticism" implies that there is some counter argument, when this jumps straight to emotional outrage, petitions to get him fired from being a football kicker, and posting where he lives without any real argument against what he said. If your "criticism" is an actual argument, then you get a counter argument in return, if it's an emotional tantrum, you get mocked. Ironically, it just proves people right when the outrage mob is literally the most miserable, depressed and heavily medicated people in society offering their social prescriptions, and is like taking financial advice from a homeless guy selling pencils from a cup with urine running down his leg.

This weird social engineering shit is so far beyond creepy, and it's almost funny that there is now a decent number of people who are so badly demoralized that they've actually been talked out of the most basic facts in nature that women have and want children, and that girls don't have penises, and then like the exact same people will run outside an hour later and throw a brick through a window to show their support for Hamas.

eyr_svdpiu-xqibkmjnqog.png

The people criticizing him can call for him to be fired, they have no power to do so. You can call it loser behavior to cry and bitch, hell I think it's dumb too. Let's not pretend that's just behavior of the left though. This whole thing is one side crying about the other side crying.

Yea they are dumb, if they are making death threats they should be prosecuted. Other than that they can cry their little hearts out until they find something else to cry about. Here I think it's funny because of how the right has responded to it as well. Their response acting like he was doxxed and that stupid people don't have a right to say stupid shit. It is funny because of the hypocrisy of it all.
Legitimate doxxing is horrible. Posting something with the implication of trying to dox someone is also pathetic.

Folks speaking against and in support of this have both acted hypocritically.

So many of them speaking against him have been completely over-the-top.

"Criticism" implies that there is some counter argument, when this jumps straight to emotional outrage, petitions to get him fired from being a football kicker, and posting where he lives without any real argument against what he said. If your "criticism" is an actual argument, then you get a counter argument in return, if it's an emotional tantrum, you get mocked. Ironically, it just proves people right when the outrage mob is literally the most miserable, depressed and heavily medicated people in society offering their social prescriptions, and is like taking financial advice from a homeless guy selling pencils from a cup with urine running down his leg.

This weird social engineering shit is so far beyond creepy, and it's almost funny that there is now a decent number of people who are so badly demoralized that they've actually been talked out of the most basic facts in nature that women have and want children, and that girls don't have penises, and then like the exact same people will run outside an hour later and throw a brick through a window to show their support for Hamas.

Outrage mobs like the whole bud light or m&m ones?

This "doxxing" is about as legit as saying Obama has houses in Martha's Vineyard and Washington D.C. is doxxing.

Legitimate doxxing is horrible. Posting something with the implication of trying to dox someone is also pathetic.

Folks speaking against and in support of this have both acted hypocritically.

So many of them speaking against him have been completely over-the-top.
Saying Butker lives in Lee Summit is doxxing? If you want to find his address it's out there. The information where Butker lives was widely available before any of this. His occupation, where he lives, parts of his Financials are all already available.

Saying Butker lives in Lee Summit is doxxing? If you want to find his address it's out there. The information where Butker lives was widely available before any of this. His occupation, where he lives, parts of his Financials are all already available.
Please read what I typed again.

If the intent of the tweet that apparently has some people up in arms wasn't to give some implication of sharing his location with those who didn't know it already why post the tweet at all? If the information is easily accessible as you say, why post the tweet?

Outrage mobs like the whole bud light or m&m ones?

This "doxxing" is about as legit as saying Obama has houses in Martha's Vineyard and Washington D.C. is doxxing.
And you would think it's no problem at all if say Trump decided to add in at his rallies a reminder of where Obama lives, where Hillary lives, AOC's neighborhood? How about a post on twitter about which part of town judge Merchan lives in? All cool with you, and "that's not real doxxing, bro"?

Please read what I typed again.

If the intent of the tweet that apparently has some people up in arms wasn't to give some implication of sharing his location with those who didn't know it already why post the tweet at all? If the information is easily accessible as you say, why post the tweet?
I literally posted an article from before this whole thing that included more information than that on Butker and his house. Yea legit doxxing is bullshit, there is a no tolerance rule here that I 100% agree with. I'm not arguing that doxxing is OK. Just that in this particular situation it didn't happened as the outrage claims it did. It's a false narrative in this particular thread. I think the people that spend time trying to track down information that has not been made public, on people that they don't agree with to "expose" them is wrong

Last edited:
<Moyes5>

Holy Hell!! That is all the evidence anybody should need that Butker was right. Michelle Beadle was like a 9 when she was in her 20s and 30s, decided to "focus on her career", never got married, never had kids, and then got canned from NBC, canned from ESPN, the guy she was dating left her and had kids with someone else, and Michelle Beadle now looks she's been drinking herself into a stupor ever since and talks like a truck driver.

iu

And you would think it's no problem at all if say Trump decided to add in at his rallies a reminder of where Obama lives, where Hillary lives, AOC's neighborhood? How about a post on twitter about which part of town judge Merchan lives in? All cool with you, and "that's not real doxxing, bro"?
You can't tell people to go attack them. Like when Mitch McConnell's home was vandalized, everyone should consider that wrong. I think it is dumb to protest outside of politicians homes, but as long as you stay on public property you can still do it.

<Moyes5>

Holy Hell!! That is all the evidence anybody should need that Butker was right. Michelle Beadle was like a 9 when she was in her 20s and 30s, decided to "focus on her career", never got married, never had kids, and then got canned from NBC, canned from ESPN, the guy she was dating left her and had kids with someone else, and Michelle Beadle now looks she's been drinking herself into a stupor ever since and talks like a truck driver.

iu
That's what she used to look like? Yowza.

This thread on Twitter pretty much sums up this thread here . . . . :)

Why on earth would he bark about women staying at home when they had worked hard for their future careers? I know this is Sherdog, but read the room, man. It was a college speech where half his audience were successful young women thought more of themselves than being chained to the kitchen sink.

Why on earth would he bark about women staying at home when they had worked hard for their future careers? I know this is Sherdog, but read the room, man.
Plenty of women have worked hard for a career only to find out it wasn't worth the personal cost. Others have made it big and don't care about the personal cost. Yet.

I don't disagree with a lot of this. But desiring to have children and desiring to be a stay at home parent are 2 completely different things.

The % of women that prefer to be stay at home parents has been lurching back and forth dramatically over the last few decades. The % has been as low as 24% and as high as over 50%. But it's the reasons for the decision that are really telling. By far the biggest reason women give in favor of being a stay at home parent is economic. 'I've always wanted to be a stay at home Mom-It's my reason for living' is way down the list. The closer the cost of childcare gets to the second highest income in the family, the better having a stay at home parent looks. And interestingly, more men are becoming stay at home parents. Nearly 1 in 5 stay at home parents are now men.

58% of college students are now women. And women are getting better grades in college than men overall. It's likely that the % of married women out earning their husbands will continue to grow. So it will be increasingly likely that economically at least, it will make more sense for the man to be the stay at home parent if that's the route the families choose.

It's unlikely Mrs. Harrison Butker would get a job offer that pays significantly more than the $4 million a year her husband gets to kick field goals. But if she did, I wonder how quickly Harrison would embrace his role of husband and stay at home father.

As I said earlier, if men really want stay at home wives and mothers, they will need to make that choice better than the alternatives. And those alternatives are pretty much the same as mens now. I think the next 4-5 decades are going to be a time for men to either check their ego's and swallow their pride, or join one of the many and growing incel factions.

Last edited:
Back