Hardest single strike you've seen?

Rod Farva

War Big Nog!
@Gold
Reaction score
thread title says it all. What's the hardest strike you've seen?

Cro Cop's low kick against Yoshida? I actually felt bad for Yoshida.

Gonzaga's high kick against Cro Cop?

Jon Jones's elbow against Brandon Vera? I felt that from home.

What's yours?

Probably one of Cro Cop's high kicks, although I'd have to think about it, because there have been a lot.

IIRC, Igor was vomiting in the locker room like 4 or 5 hours after getting the LHK from Cro Cop in their fight.

The one that caved in that Cyborg guys skull.

0717-cyborg-instagram-3.jpg

Rashad Evans knocking out Chuck Liddell still stands out to me

So many to choose from. Will have to rewatch but thinking that a flying knee may take it. When timed right they can be hard af.

manhoef tiger knee to denis kang

How bout Mark Kerr's knee to Paul Varleans's face?

also recall that arlovski landed facedown the opposite way he came in on fedor.

Rampage hook on Wanderlai
Cerrone head kick Brown
AJ Matthews headkick knockout in bellator

Anyone remember the knot on Vernon "tiger" White's head. It was against Branko Cikatic (check spelling)
It looked like he had a small child attached to his head

I hate to be "that guy", but it's probably Hendo vs Bisping 1. Even among headkicks and knees, I just can't really think of any time someone got hit harder... Dan wound his entire body into that one, I legit thought Bisping was dead...

wanderlei said the last knee he hit rampage with in their second fight,he felt it go through the bone

First one that comes to mind.

2rz9fv8.jpg

Judson looked like he had been shot.

I hate to be "that guy", but it's probably Hendo vs Bisping 1. Even among headkicks and knees, I just can't really think of any time someone got hit harder... Dan wound his entire body into that one, I legit thought Bisping was dead...

Surprised it didn't come up earlier.

First one that comes to mind.

2rz9fv8.jpg

Judson looked like he had been shot.
Yup good call, I had that one in mind too. Also Tank Abbott vs Steve Nelmark comes to mind..

Hunto on Big Country.

Back