Hardest single strike you've seen?

There's many but the first to come to mind are....

Crocop/Igor
Rashad/Salmon
Stephens/Dos Anjos

the shot Adam Cella took to the side of his head from Uriah Halls spinning kick on TUF has to be in the top 10

wanderlei said the last knee he hit rampage with in their second fight,he felt it go through the bone
I thought about that one too. But there were 1737736261848 knees before that too

First one that comes to mind.

2rz9fv8.jpg

Judson looked like he had been shot.
That was pretty wicked too

I know it's very recent...but the sound from Cerrone's shin on Brown's face was chilling.

Hendo landing that right hand on the wrong-way-circling Bisping was accurate and hard as fuck.

Cro Cop giving Wand brain damage was gruesome.

Hunt breaking Struve's jaw?

where are the noob conor on aldo responses?

goddamit sherdog im actually impressed for once

Cro cops head kick on Wanderlei in their second fight was absolutely sickening. It looked like he killed him. That's the worst looking KO I've personally ever seen.

I know it's very recent...but the sound from Cerrone's shin on Brown's face was chilling.

Hendo landing that right hand on the wrong-way-circling Bisping was accurate and hard as fuck.

Cro Cop giving Wand brain damage was gruesome.

Hunt breaking Struve's jaw?
remember when Struve cut his lip? That was disgusting

That shot rumble hit DC with in the first round was crazy too. The sound it made was wicked. How DC didn't go to sleep still baffles me.

Anderson folding Belfort with a foot to the face

200w.gif

Overeem's knee vs Fujita
The Chris's elbow vs. Munoz
Marquardt's upper cut vs Woodly
Razor Rob almost killing Olaf Alfonzo
Holme's kick vs Rousy
Pete Williams kick vs Mark Coleman
Rashard's punch vs Liddell

Those ones always stand out to me. There have been so many knockouts and clean strikes in the sport so the list could go on and on.

Stephens/RDA.....heard that uppercut from the nosebleeds at MGM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back