Hardest fighter to predict or bet on

Cub, lauzon, cowboy, Weidman and Michael Johnson. You never know what your going to get from fight to fight

Don't get the RDA question? Every time he loses it is obvious beforehand. He was never going to beat Colby or usman, two huge wrestlers? What's so confusing?

Overeem for sure. On a good day he could take the title from the champ and on a bad day he could get flatlined by someone not even in the top 15. Some of that has to do with being in the HW division where everyone has power but he is just very inconsistent in his performances.

Don't get the RDA question? Every time he loses it is obvious beforehand. He was never going to beat Colby or usman, two huge wrestlers? What's so confusing?
That’s just his last 2. I lost money betting against him on the Lawler fight, thought Lawler would smoke him. Lost betting him to beat Eddie Alvarez. And thought he would lose against benson Henderson. And tbh I thought he was going to shut down Colby as well after his performance against Lawler.

Black Beast: guy always gets his shit caved in but pulls a rabbit out of his hat with seconds left. He is really not that good but manages to stick around has KO power.

Fabrício Werdum- beats Velasquez and then loses to Overeem, Stipe and Volkov

Werdum is a weird one. I feel him xgetrtring busted and USADA had something to do with it. He looked SO good vs Browne and Cain, then just kind of got weird versus Seem, Stipe and Volkov. I feel he could have beat Reem but then stupidly took him down when he was hurt and he also fought like an idiot versus Stipe.

It is 100% Reem. He will either obliterate Anyone or get completely obliterated. There is literally no middle.ground aside from the econoreem era which is clearly over.

Machida. Just don’t do it. I lose every time.

Overeem, he has the ability to beat anyone at HW but he sometimes lose against fighters he should convincingly beat.

Back