Hardest fighter to predict or bet on

Cowboys a scrub

From the guy who had a thread claiming Dillashaw was a hype train. We get it, you're edgy and hate every fighter. Yay for you. You wanna Goddamn cookie or something?

Imagine his upcoming Barboza fight. I read somewhere he plans to take out Edson with leg kicks.

tenor.gif
Man, that Michael Johnson fight I were like Chuck.
tenor.gif

But honestly, this will be the first time Gaethje's kicks will not succeed. Barboza has the perfect timing to kick, the way for Gaethje is boxe. But I think it will be something like or worst than Dan Hooker, Gaethje will be destroyed. OR his pressure, little better and smarter than Hooker's, could catch Barboza sometimes and Gaethje hits hard. We'll see. My opinion? Barboza wins.

Man, that Michael Johnson fight I were like Chuck.
tenor.gif

But honestly, this will be the first time Gaethje's kicks will not succeed. Barboza has the perfect timing to kick, the way for Gaethje is boxe. But I think it will be something like or worst than Dan Hooker, Gaethje will be destroyed. OR his pressure, little better and smarter than Hooker's, could catch Barboza sometimes and Gaethje hits hard. We'll see. My opinion? Barboza wins.

Gaethje may just be trolling and planning on taking him down and GnP-ing him, like everyone else who had the right game plan to beat Edson.

The late Kevin Randleman.

OSP hands down.
Yeah very true, I was thinking OSP too. He is such a hot and cold fighter, sometimes he looks like a killer and can be champ, and other times he looks so tentative and lackluster

One of those guys like Manhoef who can KO anyone but can also be KO’d by anyone.

I'm going to throw out Mike Perry, he has a lot of tools with some very unorthodox striking and great power.
When he puts it together he looks impressive but he seems prone to getting frustrated and just throwing away fights he should win.

Back