Hardest fighter to predict or bet on

Uriah Hall
Derrick Lewis
Edson Barboza vs top 5s
Chris Weidman

Dan Henderson in his later years

Gegard. Sure he doesn’t lose a lot, but when he does he is so bored looking it’s like he’s throwing the fight.

Sonnen. Loses to Tito, questionably. Beats shogun, rampage and wand? I cannot predict his fights.... he’s cost me money
Seriously. The loss to Tito shocked me. I mean, I expected him to lose to Fedor... but I thought for sure he'd beat Tito.

Struve is one for me. Honestly I would never have picked him to win in the last 8 years.

Thiago Santos

This is definitely Reem. Guy's the purest glass cannon out there.

Masvidal
Wonderboy
Gastelum

Gotta say Andrei Arlovski is a hard one. You think him getting KO'd is an easy bet but he seemed to have gone into a defensive shell his last few bouts.

Gaethje. My heart was escaping by mouth when he fought Michael Johnson. He was a little underdog and I win.

Imagine his upcoming Barboza fight. I read somewhere he plans to take out Edson with leg kicks.

tenor.gif

Lot of people mentioning Cowboy but I really didn't find many of his losses a surprise. Except the Diaz one. Considering where they were at at the time, Cowboy on that streak and everyone saying he was the best striker at lightweight, and Diaz getting completely son'd out of welterweight before winning 1 lightweight fight against an old Gomi? I was confused why Cowboy was even paired to fight him.

I missed the event, and I didn't watch the fight for the longest time, but I just couldn't picture how Diaz beat him as badly as people described it.

Cowboys a scrub

Back