hard to get excited for a main event like this

ADR**

White Belt
Reaction score
i'm sure some tryhards will come in here and be all "DUDE 2 WARRIORS ARE GOING TO GO AT IT", but seriously. Cain leaves himself WIDE the fuck open anytime he comes in, he's ridiculously hittable. Nog hit him, Kongo dropped him like 4 times in the 15 seconds that fight was on the feet, JDS obviously hit him before, pretty sure Rothwell hit him a couple times.

his stand up defense is horrendous. people like to shit all over other fighters for having shitty standup defense like Mir and Gonzaga, but when monumental evidence stacks up against Cain, everyone is just on his dick. dumb. JDS' stand up d isn't exactly perfect but by comparison it's leaps and bounds above Cain's.

Cain sure as fuck isn't going to take JDS down easily, either. highly unlikely he finishes it by GNP too. JDS has at the VERY least, 5 chances to hit Cain when he mindlessly rushes in trying to set up a takedown, and with how accurate, fast, and powerful JDS is, we know what the outcome will likely be.

anyone referring to Cain's injury as to reason he lost is a fucking fool. funfact, JDS was injured too. not only was JDS injured, but he got hit in the same knee MULTIPLE TIMES and still managed to viciously knock Cain out. it's like saying Shogun's loss to Griffin wasn't legit because Shogun had a boo boo on his knee. guess what? Griffin was hurt too. most fighters go into fights with injuries. grow up.

JDS by KO, round 1. again. too bad for Cain since he'll be in limbo after this.

i'm sure some tryhards will come in here and be all "DUDE 2 WARRIORS ARE GOING TO GO AT IT", but seriously. Cain leaves himself WIDE the fuck open anytime he comes in, he's ridiculously hittable. Nog hit him, Kongo dropped him like 4 times in the 15 seconds that fight was on the feet, JDS obviously hit him before, pretty sure Rothwell hit him a couple times.

his stand up defense is horrendous. people like to shit all over other fighters for having shitty standup defense like Mir and Gonzaga, but when monumental evidence stacks up against Cain, everyone is just on his dick. dumb. JDS' stand up d isn't exactly perfect but by comparison it's leaps and bounds above Cain's.

Cain sure as fuck isn't going to take JDS down easily, either. highly unlikely he finishes it by GNP too. JDS has at the VERY least, 5 chances to hit Cain when he mindlessly rushes in trying to set up a takedown, and with how accurate, fast, and powerful JDS is, we know what the outcome will likely be.

anyone referring to Cain's injury as to reason he lost is a fucking fool. funfact, JDS was injured too. not only was JDS injured, but he got hit in the same knee MULTIPLE TIMES and still managed to viciously knock Cain out. it's like saying Shogun's loss to Griffin wasn't legit because Shogun had a boo boo on his knee. guess what? Griffin was hurt too. most fighters go into fights with injuries. grow up.

JDS by KO, round 1. again. too bad for Cain since he'll be in limbo after this.

I actually agree.

Styles make fights and Cain is a great fighter, but he just matches up bad against JDS

Cain is my 2nd favorite fighter next to GSP and that's why I said I wills cream like a 13 yera old girl at a Bieber concert if Cain somehow wins this fight

I actually agree.

Styles make fights and Cain is a great fighter, but he just matches up bad against JDS

Cain is my 2nd favorite fighter next to GSP and that's why I said I wills cream like a 13 yera old girl at a Bieber concert if Cain somehow wins this fight

yeah, it's not even like it's an undeserved title shot necessarily. it was going to be JDS/Overeem, which was the fight with the most hype behind it, but instead we get JDS/Cain 2. there's just no one else. it's a shitty situation for Cain to be in.

cains gonna fake a takedown and land a big old overhand right and drop JDS

well lets see how it goes, i give cain a very good chance.

oh and JDS vs overeem was to be at UFC146, and guess what? overeem screwed it up.

i will bump the shit out of this thread if cain wins.

Yeah man it's just so hard for me as a fan of fights to get excited about the number 1 and number 2 heavyweight fighters in the world going at it.

A couple more fights & even the haters will have to admit nobody can hang with JDS.

This is such a watered down BS card with a main event that is so over rated

and nobody is forcing you to watch.

Those of us who actually enjoy MMA know there are some solid fights on this card and will enjoy the hell out of it.

JDS/Cain 2 is getting a bad rap solely on the first fight being soooo hyped and ending so abruptly. If you can't get excited for the TOP heavyweights on the planet there is something wrong with you.

I'm cool with this main event. Might actually get more than 64 second to see if Cain can hang with JDS

yes because the 2nd fight always goes like the first. that's why matt hughes keeps beating GSP by armbar...... clown

that's by far the dumbest mma comparison i've ever seen in my entire life. GSP was a phenom, it was a matter of time before he took over the WW division. JDS and Cain are both on top of their game, but Cain does not match up well with JDS. at all. and never will.

ever.

Back