hard to get excited for a main event like this

and nobody is forcing you to watch.

Those of us who actually enjoy MMA know there are some solid fights on this card and will enjoy the hell out of it.

JDS/Cain 2 is getting a bad rap solely on the first fight being soooo hyped and ending so abruptly. If you can't get excited for the TOP heavyweights on the planet there is something wrong with you.

Rematch won't end any other way. I know nobody is forcing me to watch this, I'm just laughing at the idiots you spend money on it. Miller/Lauzon is a solid fight for a co-main for you? lol

yes because the 2nd fight always goes like the first. that's why matt hughes keeps beating GSP by armbar...... clown

Except the part where GSP actually had a chance and was more highly rated. Serra =/= JDS

I'm actually not that excited by this fight either. I feel like it happened to quick. It's only been a year and couple months since they last fought and both have only have had 1 fight since their first match. And it's not like the first fight was controversial either. But oh well. You take what you get. Still think this will be a good event.

Don't forget that Lesnar clipped him good a couple of times as well. If you don't believe me, rewatch the fight.

It is and it isn't for me, watching previews its hard to get hyped for a rematch when the loser was iced so fast the first time but I hold onto that hope that cain puts up a better fight this time....still want him to get ko'd again though :D

that's by far the dumbest mma comparison i've ever seen in my entire life. GSP was a phenom, it was a matter of time before he took over the WW division. JDS and Cain are both on top of their game, but Cain does not match up well with JDS. at all. and never will.

ever.

no it's not goose, the first fight has absolutely no bearing on the second. how about pacman vs marquez as a comparison. both great fighters so should the fourth fight have gone the same way as the third? no wait it was a new fight and pacman got merked.

saying that cain has no chance because the first fight was one sided is fucking stupid.

well lets see how it goes, i give cain a very good chance.

oh and JDS vs overeem was to be at UFC146, and guess what? overeem screwed it up.

i will bump the shit out of this thread if cain wins.

theyve fought once before, and nothing in that fight suggests that cain has anything at all to offer jds aside from a paycheque and an easy title defense.

This event sucks!It's watered down!I can't stand UFC .....anybody got a link :redface:

that's usually how it goes

Of course I was being sarcastic and not actually asking for a link incase that wasn't clear

I'm excited for the fight.

The entire card looks like it has the potential for very exciting fights.

I'm sorry you can't even pull off a little chubby on this one TS.

The fight happened too soon and i agree, JDS is a massive favourite to win it again. But i will still tune in to watch it.

theyve fought once before, and nothing in that fight suggests that cain has anything at all to offer jds aside from a paycheque and an easy title defense.

And you gathered this from the whole minute and some seconds that they fought.

I cannot wait until tomorrow night, many of you are going to feel like idiots.

fancy a one month sig bet? i was going to offer the TS one but then realised he was a poxy whitebelt who would most likely be banned before the month is out.

i'm sure some tryhards will come in here and be all "DUDE 2 WARRIORS ARE GOING TO GO AT IT", but seriously. Cain leaves himself WIDE the fuck open anytime he comes in, he's ridiculously hittable. Nog hit him, Kongo dropped him like 4 times in the 15 seconds that fight was on the feet, JDS obviously hit him before, pretty sure Rothwell hit him a couple times.

his stand up defense is horrendous. people like to shit all over other fighters for having shitty standup defense like Mir and Gonzaga, but when monumental evidence stacks up against Cain, everyone is just on his dick. dumb. JDS' stand up d isn't exactly perfect but by comparison it's leaps and bounds above Cain's.

Cain sure as fuck isn't going to take JDS down easily, either. highly unlikely he finishes it by GNP too. JDS has at the VERY least, 5 chances to hit Cain when he mindlessly rushes in trying to set up a takedown, and with how accurate, fast, and powerful JDS is, we know what the outcome will likely be.

anyone referring to Cain's injury as to reason he lost is a fucking fool. funfact, JDS was injured too. not only was JDS injured, but he got hit in the same knee MULTIPLE TIMES and still managed to viciously knock Cain out. it's like saying Shogun's loss to Griffin wasn't legit because Shogun had a boo boo on his knee. guess what? Griffin was hurt too. most fighters go into fights with injuries. grow up.

JDS by KO, round 1. again. too bad for Cain since he'll be in limbo after this.

I agree with pretty much all said here. I have JDS by a HUGE margin in the rematch.

Honestly I am more interested in Leben and Todd Duffee's returns and the Alan Belcher/ Tim Boetsch fights.

that's by far the dumbest mma comparison i've ever seen in my entire life. GSP was a phenom, it was a matter of time before he took over the WW division. JDS and Cain are both on top of their game, but Cain does not match up well with JDS. at all. and never will.

ever.

You going to make a new account when Cain beats JDS tomorrow night?

This event sucks!It's watered down!I can't stand UFC .....anybody got a link :redface:

that's usually how it goes

Of course I was being sarcastic and not actually asking for a link incase that wasn't clear

no, it's this event sucks, watered down card, cain hasn't got a chance, how did he get a title shot,dana sucks,ufc sucks.... anybody got a link....

retarded, any sane and logical person knows that this will be a different fight.This is number 1 and 2 going at it. Fact is Reem is a lot more overrated than Cain in MMA. Guy was out struck by Fabricio. But to each his own.

Rematch won't end any other way. I know nobody is forcing me to watch this, I'm just laughing at the idiots you spend money on it. Miller/Lauzon is a solid fight for a co-main for you? lol

You judge the quality of cards by only 2 fights? And why would you laugh at those supporting the fighters and their families?

Back