hard to get excited for a main event like this

BUMPity bump bump! Wow Cain really had zero chance huh?

i'm sure some tryhards will come in here and be all "dude 2 warriors are going to go at it", but seriously. Cain leaves himself wide the fuck open anytime he comes in, he's ridiculously hittable. Nog hit him, kongo dropped him like 4 times in the 15 seconds that fight was on the feet, jds obviously hit him before, pretty sure rothwell hit him a couple times.

His stand up defense is horrendous. People like to shit all over other fighters for having shitty standup defense like mir and gonzaga, but when monumental evidence stacks up against cain, everyone is just on his dick. Dumb. Jds' stand up d isn't exactly perfect but by comparison it's leaps and bounds above cain's.

Cain sure as fuck isn't going to take jds down easily, either. Highly unlikely he finishes it by gnp too. Jds has at the very least, 5 chances to hit cain when he mindlessly rushes in trying to set up a takedown, and with how accurate, fast, and powerful jds is, we know what the outcome will likely be.

Anyone referring to cain's injury as to reason he lost is a fucking fool. Funfact, jds was injured too. Not only was jds injured, but he got hit in the same knee multiple times and still managed to viciously knock cain out. It's like saying shogun's loss to griffin wasn't legit because shogun had a boo boo on his knee. Guess what? Griffin was hurt too. Most fighters go into fights with injuries. Grow up.

Jds by ko, round 1. Again. Too bad for cain since he'll be in limbo after this.

lol

I had this bookmarked cause I loved it sooo much but everyone beat me to it :D

Wow so when u changing ur username bro since everyone going to be clowning you from here on out and bumping this ridiculous thread

Back