Happy 'rubio Day' Everybody!!1

Originally posted by FrogMan5000
I...fucking knew it, I knew she was for real (in an "unreal" sort of way). Anyway, Cuse....can't you end the suffering already (a downed UFC)? Whatever it is....this better be worth it nugga.

It's a day of rememberance and reflection. Just think back to all the good times we had with rubio. And if you can't remember the really good time I have the pdf of the thread that got him shitcanned and catapaulted Paranoid Rubio into the halls of hilarity.

Originally posted by Alan At Takada Dojo
Which daughter? She has 2, Jamie and Leah.

Jamie, I know, has had a child.

God...I know too much about their family...

Yes, Jaime...not the twin. Jaime is married to a 6'5" 300 pound monster and has two children actually

Elle is also quite fond of booty dancing in short denim shorts.

Originally posted by Blake Bowman
those are some of the funniest stories ever EVER EVER EVER told in the e-world ever and fuck all you n00bs who missed it the first time. The electric guitar one was my favorite.

as for me doing that to Elle, I don't understand...why don't you hop your lying "me teh tired, me go bed" ass back on AIM and tell me what you're talking about

The electric guitar story has to be quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever read on a forum. The greatest part is that it's a true story. Fucking hysterical.

Cuse....I saved the .pdf and gave it to Gomer nugga. I remember it alright. :mexican:

Originally posted by FrogMan5000
Cuse....I saved the .pdf and gave it to Gomer nugga. I remember it alright. :mexican:

BUAHAHAH that's right! HAIL! When the site comes back up you have to make a pdf of the Bound & Gagged thread regarding elle. We NEED to save that shit.

Originally posted by CuseMMA
BUAHAHAH that's right! HAIL! When the site comes back up you have to make a pdf of the Bound & Gagged thread regarding elle. We NEED to save that shit.
Nargh man....I can't do that again. Plus, I don't want her as gone as much as the rest of you. Mind you.....my mind is changing on that subject.

If she's still around, I'll *probably* have another ready tomorrow. I hope for it to be a detailed Smith family tree and all of their hangups.

Originally posted by Alan At Takada Dojo
If she's still around, I'll *probably* have another ready tomorrow. I hope for it to be a detailed Smith family tree and all of their hangups.

I'm guessing that tree doesn't branch out very much.

Hail froggy. :smileypouringbeeronhisfacethensmiling:

:bravo::bravo:

mmhmm. Thank you.

I'm guessing that tree doesn't branch out very much.

Mostly loops back in after awhile.

Lots of dead people due to stupidity, though. Must be something genetic with the Smiths.

hail!!1

rubio pwn3d us all. One day I'll go on a pilgrimage to his den and hail him for 24 hours.

Originally posted by Inha Alistaja
hail!!1

rubio pwn3d us all. One day I'll go on a pilgrimage to his den and hail him for 24 hours.

Don't forget the gummi worms or he'll smite you with his awesome wrath.

He prophesized (sp?) that on this day the UFC would fall. Lo and behold the prophecy has been fulfilled! HAIL ZACHARY!!!!!1

gawd damnit and i was hoping for some ufc humor!

HALE!!!!!!

gilligan.jpg

Originally posted by SUBSTANCE P
gawd damnit and i was hoping for some ufc humor!

Flew right over your head, didn't it skipper?

Flew right over your head, didn't it skipper?

nope i got it, just being gillian

That error page had me dying Cuse. I am beginning to go into withdrawls so will you please fix it you crafty Spainyard

Back