Happy 'rubio Day' Everybody!!1

i just got a reply from my dad, to the 'rubio day' card (see first post of this thread) i sent him:

"Thanks for the colorful (!) Rubio Day Card. I'd probably appreciate it a lot more if I had even the remotest notion of who Rubio is/was and why he deserves a day .And just what are all those colorful worms supposed to be?"

i had completely forgotten rubio's prophecy regarding the ufc fora.

Do you think there will be an influx of ghosts from pussy past?

Originally posted by Nietzsche13

That could be good or bad. I could do without the first piece I ever had but everything after that I wouldn't mind taking a shot at again.

you might get you some nice smooches.:eek:

I'm thinkin that if this shit is true, UFC meeting its demise or whatever, then there will be some people who will need to find another outlet for their addiction. Sherdog has this quick fix and you know there will be a prodigal son movement.

I'm thinkin that if this shit is true, UFC meeting its demise or whatever, then there will be some people who will need to find another outlet for their addiction. Sherdog has this quick fix and you know there will be a prodigal son movement.

werd to you mom, piggly-wiggly!;)

I'm thinking anyone with a blue belt or under bes stay in Mayberry until things cool over.

Originally posted by Roger Thornhill
And if we don't?
Tangling with "the posse" is never a good idea. I don't even want to think what could happen.

Originally posted by lsg
Tangling with "the posse" is never a good idea. I don't even want to think what could happen.
Who's in the posse? So I know who to not tangle with.

Originally posted by lsg

You know what would happen. And those actions would cause a mass banning and exodus and those shunned will start a new site. By the way for those who haven't bothered buying a clue yet, UFC will be back to normal (or as "normal" as it gets) tomorrow.

Originally posted by CuseMMA
You know what would happen. And those actions would cause a mass banning and exodus and those shunned will start a new site. By the way for those who haven't bothered buying a clue yet, UFC will be back to normal (or as "normal" as it gets) tomorrow.

Although I'm chomping at the bit to get it on right now, the extra day will give me time to format the new info I've gathered.

Deborah's forum is a shithole but it's got alot of info for those that are willing to wade through it.

Back