Happy 'rubio Day' Everybody!!1

Originally posted by iamfuscia
i'm voting for playgirl.

I wanna vote too!. I was gonna check out this competition but the page is down. I think Rubio day is over now. Put it back in order so I can check out the competition.

And I have to add that I only got to page 2 so if this post makes no sense at this point, I cannot be held accountable. It's morning here and I have I gotta hurry on out now. I'll read the whole thread later.

Feliz El Dia De La Rubidad.

A message from El Piledrivedor:

"Rubio, I'm sorry for everything I have ever done to you. Please, I beg you, just give me back my life...my life is the net and you have effectivly squashed that. Call off the lawyers and I will do anything you ask, I beg you, please, have mercy."

And Elle's forum is one of the scariest things I've ever seen. Scream of consciousness blathering from an obviously wacko middle aged divorcee? widower? crackhead?

Scream of conciousness, that sounds about right. She seems like the person to talk too loud, stand too close, and have bad breath.

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl
And Elle's forum is one of the scariest things I've ever seen. Scream of consciousness blathering from an obviously wacko middle aged divorcee? widower? crackhead?

She is seriously disturbed.

Actually, she is married to a poor soul and she has 3 kids. They, in turn, have further given birth to satan-spawn.

So, in short, crackhead.

Married!?

Never have I put such meaning and empathy behind a Mr. T catchphrase.

Originally posted by nofatchicks
HALE!!!!!!

gilligan.jpg

if the board was up i'd sue for joke infringement.

Originally posted by Carl
I wanna vote too!. I was gonna check out this competition but the page is down. I think Rubio day is over now. Put it back in order so I can check out the competition.

And I have to add that I only got to page 2 so if this post makes no sense at this point, I cannot be held accountable. It's morning here and I have I gotta hurry on out now. I'll read the whole thread later.

vote for mentis.

-*- paid for by the blah blah blah...this could have been funny -*-

I totaly forgot it was Rubio day ....

Has anyone camped out on his lawn overnight to celebrate ?

Back