Happy birthday Michael Bisping!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So now its Feb 28 which is the day Michael was born. Now I just got done watching the fight and it was very nice of the judges to "gift" him the undeserved decision. Good job Michael, you are the champion of ALL champions! Way the go kiddo! Your the best around, nothing can ever keep you down. Enjoy your undeserved victory and I hope Luke KOs you again and have Wiedman have his way with you!

May you have a long healthy career of getting your ass kicked!!!

What a strange sport or should I say spectacle which the guy that gets his ass kicked gets the win...

He'll never be a champion but he did beat the greatest MW of all time and that's as good as it gets. Hespect.

Last edited:
Scored per round. Activity is a large part of this. Fighting for small spells of a 5 minute round and walking around the cage with hands on hold isn't the way to go.

Should Anderson have won? Yes.
Did he win? No.

He'll ever be a champion but he did beat the greatest MW of all time and that's as good as it gets. Hespect.

So if I fight Conor tomorrow, take a beating and go to a decision means I "beat" Conor!?

Bisping won 3-2 in the 10 point must system.

If he didn't cry about his mouthpiece and defended himself at all times (which was his fault not to) he wouldn't have looked so horrendous also.

I hope he gets Anderson's dislodged tooth as a birthday present from someone sitting in the 4th row.

Bisping won 3-2 in the 10 point must system.

If he didn't cry about his mouthpiece and defended himself at all times (which was his fault not to) he wouldn't have looked so horrendous also.

He got kicked in the face HARD as well as getting hit with elbows and uppercuts. Its just not the knee that I am counting. Also people say shit like "Michael gets cut easy" well after the 4th round he could barely stand up straight and needed an assistant to his corner. Silva walked casually back to his corner without the help of corner and he wasn't gassed out either!

He wasn't gassed out because he did nothing for majority of the 4th.

Bisping not having a cut man in that fiasco was the biggest failing.

So if I fight Conor tomorrow, take a beating and go to a decision means I "beat" Conor!?

Don't care. I didn't see the fight. I had money on Silva and I was rooting for Silva but either way Bisping got the win. Cry to the commission or Obama. That is all. Thank you.

He wasn't gassed out because he did nothing for majority of the 4th.

Bisping not having a cut man in that fiasco was the biggest failing.

Well you do get gassed when you get your ass kicked. That's the point I was making. In boxing, whenever I got hit with a counter punch I would feel way more fatigued. Taking damage takes away your cardio and endurance. Thus its not just a cut but also the damage that Bisping received!

What a big present win for the count

Its time to remove the "o" on the count nickname...

Thanks for making me money Bisping, best present ever!

Don't care. I didn't see the fight. I had money on Silva and I was rooting for Silva but either way Bisping got the win. Cry to the commission or Obama. That is all. Thank you.

If you didn't watch the fight then why are you commenting on this thread you goober?

Because your thread is about Bispings birthday today you goober

Yes and I am wishing him the best of luck for his undeserved "gift" that he received. Now he will advance to fighting the likes of Weidman and Rockhold and hopefully they will give this big mouth fuck another beating that he deserves unlike his birthday gift.

You really are a boob aren't ya?

Yes and I am wishing him the best of luck for his undeserved "gift" that he received. Now he will advance to fighting the likes of Weidman and Rockhold and hopefully they will give this big mouth fuck another beating that he deserves unlike his birthday gift.

You really are a boob aren't ya?

The title of your thread is happy birthday Bisping, which is what led me in here. I commented solely on that. He's not fighting for the title next, he will most likely fight Hendo/Machida winner. Now smarten up, know your role, and type to someone else.

ima watch the fight again, just because everyone on sherdog is complaining about it

ima watch the fight again, just because everyone on sherdog is complaining about it

It was like totally BS! easily the WORSE decision in UFC/MMA history! I am seriously wondering if one of the judges was Michaels childhood friend.

Well you do get gassed when you get your ass kicked. That's the point I was making. In boxing, whenever I got hit with a counter punch I would feel way more fatigued.
Yes I'm aware you get fatigued when you get hit, and I never said he got his ass kicked, but he was definitely more active than Anderson and scoring for about 4 mins of that round which obviously majority of people recognized and is what won him the fight in that 4th round.

There is no debate on who did more damage overall, but it's just not how the fight is scored/won when it's a 10 point must system.

Back