Happy birthday Michael Bisping!

Yes I'm aware you get fatigued when you get hit, and I never said he got his ass kicked, but he was definitely more active than Anderson and scoring for about 4 mins of that round which obviously majority of people recognized and is what won him the fight in that 4th round.

There is no debate on who did more damage overall, but it's just not how the fight is scored/won when it's a 10 point must system.

True that he was active but at the same time very ineffective. He came forward towards Anderson but did nothing. By this logic, Nick Diaz would be undefeated in the UFC while his overall MMA record would that one KO loss to Jeremy.

The way Silva carried himself is the similar way Mayweather fights except Mayweather is way more watered down and more point fighter oriented.

latest

It was like totally BS! easily the WORSE decision in UFC/MMA history! I am seriously wondering if one of the judges was Michaels childhood friend.

Pearson/Sanchez was the worst decision in the UFC history. This was just a close fight that couldve gone either way.

Yes and I am wishing him the best of luck for his undeserved "gift" that he received. Now he will advance to fighting the likes of Weidman and Rockhold and hopefully they will give this big mouth fuck another beating that he deserves unlike his birthday gift.

You really are a boob aren't ya?
so because the judges didn't score the way you wanted, you want Bisping to take more beatings?

just admit you want that to happen to Bisping every fight and you're really just a sore fucking loser.

So now its Feb 28 which is the day Michael was born. Now I just got done watching the fight and it was very nice of the judges to "gift" him the undeserved decision. Good job Michael, you are the champion of ALL champions! Way the go kiddo! Your the best around, nothing can ever keep you down. Enjoy your undeserved victory and I hope Luke KOs you again and have Wiedman have his way with you!

May you have a long healthy career of getting your ass kicked!!!

What a strange sport or should I say spectacle which the guy that gets his ass kicked gets the win...

Anderson made Bisping look like he was a child... BUT... he did it after the flying knee. The sneaky flying knee that Herb "Just The Worst" Dean allowed.

Before that, If I recall correctly, Silva got rocked twice and almost got finished.

Bisping won via Karma. He deserved it.

so because the judges didn't score the way you wanted, you want Bisping to take more beatings?

just admit you want that to happen to Bisping every fight and you're really just a sore fucking loser.

Its not the way I wanted, its way it should be. You sound like Michael Bispings wife typing this while gobbling his nuts in your mouth. Hard to explain it to you with your mindset.

Its not the way I wanted, its way it should be. You sound like Michael Bispings wife typing this while gobbling his nuts in your mouth. Hard to explain it to you with your mindset.
I scored it 3-2 Bisping as did many others.

I scored it 3-2 Bisping as did many others.

This. Bisping 1 2 and 4. Silva went full Paul Harris and jumped onto the cage when he could have finished in 3rd. Proceeded to do nothing in the 4th when he also could have went for the finish.

OP is just jealous all he got was a pack of tube socks for his birthday.

He won that decision by fighting his ass off and being more active and landing more punches than Silva. The only gift in this fight was Bisping gifting Silva a free flying knee by letting his guard down

He won that decision by fighting his ass off and being more active and landing more punches than Silva. The only gift in this fight was Bisping gifting Silva a free flying knee by letting his guard down

Protect yourself at all times, you cant expect Silva to stop fighting just because Bisping is trying to have a conversation with Herb.

Back