Hans Molenkamp Was Slandered by Cruz

This is all an elaborate guerilla marketing tactic to promote Monster Energy by setting up some pre planned beef to set up a charity fake fight with Dominick and this Hanz guy to bring attention to the Monster brand and drive up sales.

Look into it
<EdgyBrah>
yes this was my thought too. based conspiracy bro

Strange to see a professional fighter call out a business man that sponsors mma, out for a fight. I don't know anything about Hans is as a person but if he's giving money to MMA and not taking it, he can't be that bad. Maybe a shitty person, but no need to fight someone over that.

how is that proof it's fake

He's using 2 of the oldest tricks in the bullshido playbook:

1. That black rag he has on in the pic is not a BJJ belt. It is either a strip mall karate black belt or just something he bought off Ali Baba.

2. Even though he goes to great lengths to mention his BJJ black belt on all his sites and accounts, he never mentions his lineage. Every real BJJ black belt will clearly mention their lineage, as it is a point of pride and legitimacy.

Apart from that, none of his martial arts claims are specific enough to be verifiable: He fought Muay Thai and "Vale Tudo"? When? Where? Against whom? For which organisations/promotions? What were the results? What is his record? Who cornered him? Where was he fighting out of at that time?
Again, all this info are points of pride and legitimacy among martial artists, so if he could, he would mention them.
But he doesnt because he cant.

Ohhhhhh.
I thought he was talking about this guy
097ca19251d2ae806119ce1d161f7ba0.gif

Always wondered who this guy is supposed to be he is everywhere on social media

Did we forget the part when cruz said fighter are basically strong armed into playing buddy buddy with him for fear of pulling their sponsorship.
Idk who the guy is but it seems weird he is not a fighter, coach or some celebrity but yet have access to all these fighters

Why does it seem weird to you? It's basic product placement and brand exposure.

He has access to these fighters because they get paid for it. It's not that different to when instagram people get sponsored to promote a product on their social media. They pose with the product and get rewarded for it.

In this case Hans himself is the product he wants to build, so they have to pose and shit with him. Would not be surprised at all if there were contracts stating they literally have to do this a certain amount of times.

LMFAO, this guy is an mma groupie who gets to rub elbows with famous fighters. I doubt there isn't a sherdogger here who wouldn't trade their bum ass lives posting 60-plus times a day hoping for likes for this guy's life.

So the guy that Cruz called out after the fight and said all that bad stuff about? He's actually legit. If you go on his instagram page he has all sorts of really famous fighters like Jon Jones commenting and saying he's a great friend. Sounds like Cruz is jealous. Also, the dude isn't a fake fighter. He is a BLACK BELT in BJJ. I'll take him with a 100 lb advantage over Cruz any day.

Sources:
http://www.hansmolenkamp.com/about
https://www.instagram.com/hansmolenkamp/?hl=en

This is exactly what Cruz is saying.. He hold sponsorship power over fighters.

Reactions: lsa
Screw charity. Dom Cruz vs Hans Moleman would be GOAT match up for Fight Circus 3.

LMFAO, this guy is an mma groupie who gets to rub elbows with famous fighters. I doubt there isn't a sherdogger here who wouldn't trade their bum ass lives posting 60-plus times a day hoping for likes for this guy's life.
I would never trade with this dummy, you would have to act like a kook to fill his shoes. No deal.

70 million doesn't equal no one. You live in a liberal bubble, listening to media like CNN.
Dude, I live in the real world.

I am aware that a lot of very gullible people still believe Donald Trump. I'm sure millions of the people that voted for him still believe his Big Lie. That's sad.

The fact is, Trump was an incredibly unpopular president who did a very bad job handling a very big problem. There is no conspiracy, Trump just ran a really, really bad campaign.

The election fraud narrative is complete nonsense. I understand that some people believed it, but there is no reason to still believe it.

If you could break out of your echo chamber you would see that Trump is nothing more than a con man, and this is his big con.

What exactly is the Hans Molenkamp guy's expertise? How did he amass the power and position he has with Monster? Seem like just some guy that knows how to take pictures and market bs to morons on social media. Crazy that you can become rich by doing that

Dude, I live in the real world.

I am aware that a lot of very gullible people still believe Donald Trump. I'm sure millions of the people that voted for him still believe his Big Lie. That's sad.

The fact is, Trump was an incredibly unpopular president who did a very bad job handling a very big problem. There is no conspiracy, Trump just ran a really, really bad campaign.

The election fraud narrative is complete nonsense. I understand that some people believed it, but there is no reason to still believe it.

If you could break out of your echo chamber you would see that Trump is nothing more than a con man, and this is his big con.
You are blind, such a sheltered view of life. What a shame that there are people so weak minded as yourself to believe in fake news. People like you can never be reasoned with, because you just aren't intelligent enough.

Back