Hans Molenkamp Was Slandered by Cruz

You are blind, such a sheltered view of life. What a shame that there are people so weak minded as yourself to believe in fake news. People like you can never be reasoned with, because you just aren't intelligent enough.
Lol. What are you even talking about?

I sincerely hope you are trolling, because you are the one buying into fake news. Find me literally any legitimate source that thinks Trump won the election. Even OAN has backed down.

You should take a long look in the mirror dude. Everything you just accused me of is literally what you are doing.

Thanks for sharing! I Made this two months ago when I was getting tired of seeing his IG posts

oh snap, that was your video? I was cracking up at the opening where you were just like “who is this guy and is he legit??” He definitely seemed like a fraud, and your video makes it even more clear. Nice research. The guy Hans “fought” in that banged muay Thai bout looks like a dude the promoter found at a pub down the street from the venue and told the guy he’d give him $100 to show up and get his ass kicked.

Looks like hairy Tito
9e0ae-16150871976091-800.jpg
Maybe it is Tito in disguise?

Lol. What are you even talking about?

I sincerely hope you are trolling, because you are the one buying into fake news. Find me literally any legitimate source that thinks Trump won the election. Even OAN has backed down.

You should take a long look in the mirror dude. Everything you just accused me of is literally what you are doing.
Same with you, look in a mirror. Low IQ is holding you back.

Same with you, look in a mirror. Low IQ is holding you back.
Lol. I'm not the one pretending that Trump magically won the election. I am no fan of Biden, he's almost as bad as Trump.

But Trump lost, by a lot. There is no evidence of election fraud anywhere near the scale required to steal the election. No impartial person actually thinks Trump won.

It's amazing to me that Trump cultists reject all evidence that contradicts their beliefs, but believe Trump blindly. It's really ridiculous actually.

Do you know who Roy Cohn is?
You should.

Lol. I'm not the one pretending that Trump magically won the election. I am no fan of Biden, he's almost as bad as Trump.

But Trump lost, by a lot. There is no evidence of election fraud anywhere near the scale required to steal the election. No impartial person actually thinks Trump won.

It's amazing to me that Trump cultists reject all evidence that contradicts their beliefs, but believe Trump blindly. It's really ridiculous actually.

Do you know who Roy Cohn is?
You should.
Anyone who call Trump supporters, cultists, is brainwashed.

70 million doesn't equal no one

Most people who voted Trump acknowledged that he lost, as showed by all the MAGA marches on Washington's low attendance. If 70 million people really thought they got their votes stolen, there would have been a lot more demonstrators than a few tens of thousands people. Did you go by the way? If you truly believe the election was stolen and you staid home, then you are a gigantic unpatriotic pussy.

Most people who voted Trump acknowledged that he lost, as showed by all the MAGA marches on Washington's low attendance. If 70 million people really thought they got their votes stolen, there would have been a lot more demonstrators than a few tens of thousands people. Did you go by the way? If you truly believe the election was stolen and you staid home, then you are a gigantic unpatriotic pussy.
I don't think there is much point in trying to reason with him.

You are cultists of main stream media.

So the guy that Cruz called out after the fight and said all that bad stuff about? He's actually legit. If you go on his instagram page he has all sorts of really famous fighters like Jon Jones commenting and saying he's a great friend. Sounds like Cruz is jealous. Also, the dude isn't a fake fighter. He is a BLACK BELT in BJJ. I'll take him with a 100 lb advantage over Cruz any day.

Sources:
http://www.hansmolenkamp.com/about
https://www.instagram.com/hansmolenkamp/?hl=en
rOgAn iS a fAke FigHteR!!! This guy isn't though...

Back