Hans Molenkamp Was Slandered by Cruz

Yeah well trust me, Cruz doesn't want to be fighting a BJJ black belt who is 100 lbs more than old ass Dom

lol if they literally begin the fight with Hans in side control on top of Dom I’d still only give him a 1% chance of being able to do anything

You actually believe the election was stolen and you did nothing about it? You are either a liar or a coward, probably both.
After he posted that Dr. Seuss MAGA hat thing I decided that he must be joking. Or so far gone that there's no point.

Yeah, that's how a lot of that nonsense works. This Hans guy is far from the only guy doing this sort of nonsense.

I mean, that Dan Blizerin guy isn't really all that different. He pays hot chicks to be around him. All part of increasing his brand for the socials. There's heaps of playboys who do that.

that’s totally different. that’s just some guy on social media
Monster energy is one of the main ufc sponsors.
Hans runs that division within monster.

it’s absolutely bizarre and I had no idea what Cruz was talking about but it’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.
A part of your contract includes taking pics with that guy and commenting with no mention of monster energy drink?

At any press concern there are monster energy cans by your mic. The first thing adasanya did when he sat down was move all of the cans of monster drinks in his frame.

I assume he knows the bizzare shit you have to do with that guy to get that sponsorship money. So he declined.

it’s more similar to that du pont heir who paid all of those wrestlers to live with him and train with him. Team foxcatcher.

just watch chael sonnen interview this guy from last year. I watched it last night. And you can see how the guy is literally paying mma people to make him sound so awesome.

If you watched it before Cruz said anything you wouldn’t notice.
But how chael will do anything for money is just crazy.

do yourself a favor and watch it when you get time.
And all of the name dropping of his mma friends and how important this guys fight was and how chael flew out to watch him and wants to corner his next fight.
How good the opponent was. And how brave he was for taking this match.

It’s a bizzare script. Then watch the actual fight.

you need to watch the interview first for perspective. And that will blow your mind. Then the fight you will be in the twilight zone.

that’s totally different. that’s just some guy on social media
Monster energy is one of the main ufc sponsors.
Hans runs that division within monster.

it’s absolutely bizarre and I had no idea what Cruz was talking about but it’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.
A part of your contract includes taking pics with that guy and commenting with no mention of monster energy drink?

At any press concern there are monster energy cans by your mic. The first thing adasanya did when he sat down was move all of the cans of monster drinks in his frame.

I assume he knows the bizzare shit you have to do with that guy to get that sponsorship money. So he declined.

it’s more similar to that du pont heir who paid all of those wrestlers to live with him and train with him. Team foxcatcher.

just watch chael sonnen interview this guy from last year. I watched it last night. And you can see how the guy is literally paying mma people to make him sound so awesome.

If you watched it before Cruz said anything you wouldn’t notice.
But how chael will do anything for money is just crazy.

do yourself a favor and watch it when you get time.
And all of the name dropping of his mma friends and how important this guys fight was and how chael flew out to watch him and wants to corner his next fight.
How good the opponent was. And how brave he was for taking this match.

It’s a bizzare script. Then watch the actual fight.

you need to watch the interview first for perspective. And that will blow your mind. Then the fight you will be in the twilight zone.

lol. I'll check out this interview. Sounds interesting.

I don't really see what Hans does as different to those social media goofs. It is weird though that he's just a part of Monster and able to do this basically on their dime.

lol. I'll check out this interview. Sounds interesting.

I don't really see what Hans does as different to those social media goofs. It is weird though that he's just a part of Monster and able to do this basically on their dime.

chael gave the guy like 30 mins. Usually he does those short segments. But from the first 30 seconds on. You can see what Cruz is saying. it’s actually pretty gross these guys are acting like this towards this guy.
but this interview is over the top telling on how much pull this guy has in the mma world. Strange hilarious shit with the Cruz perspective

and then quote me whichever week you get to that interview! Lol

You do realize Hans is an A level athlete who weighs 100 lbs more? He would easily sub cruz
I disagree. I seen Hans in the gym. He's clumsy and a blow hard. He probably paid for his black belt. Watch how pathetic his stand up is. Just a big goofy stumbling bumbling idiot....

Lol at calling yourself a leftist and defending a corporate bully your so fucking lame man

Haha, I'm on mobile but I got you.
Former employee for Hans
Affirms what Cruz is saying
Kills fighters contracts over petty stuff
His IG is fake wannabe tough guy stuff at the expense of legit fighters like Cruz, DC, Chael etc....

Best I can do right now
rClkvhp.gif

Way to just ignore the claims that he leverages friendship with favored treatment with monster sponsorship. Of course a known grease ball sketch bag like Jones would be down to openly claim friends with sponsorship money on the line. I'm not saying he needs to be fired right now or anything, but these claims absolutely should lead to it being looked into. And if legit evidence of misuse of position does surface, then absolutely monster should be looking to take him out of that position. Now if they do, and absolutely no misuse is present. Then that should be on Dom, and yes he should be looked into for slandering him. But as it stands, it's looking like signs point to there being sketchiness afoot so they should be investigating.

What's more shocking is I haven't see anyone with a Hans Molencamp Avatar yet.

Sherdawg be slippin...

From the videos I seen, there’s no fucking way he’s a black belt in BJJ. And his Muay Thai looks sloppy, too. This Hans guy is nothing but a douche. Won’t be drinking Monsters because of him.

Back