Hannity, Levine, Other Trump Sycophants Want to Overthrow Democracy

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've said for four years that the main reason I cannot stomach Trump is because he is a proto-fascist. All the signs were there. Now, in the wake of his electoral defeat, we see it come to fruition... and most of his supporters in the media are completely on board with it.

Fox personalities Sean Hannity and Mark Levine have both openly advocated for state electors to DISREGARD THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE and award their state's Electoral College votes to Trump based on unproven, unsubstantiated accusations of fraud. (Even though EXTENSIVE measures are taken to ensure the integrity of the vote counting process, and no actual fraud has ever been proven or discovered.)

This, quite simply, is advocating for fascism. Period. It is despicable and it goes WAY beyond any disagreement on party preference, policy, or even cultural issues. I'm not usually on board with "cancel culture," but these two-- and others who advocate this position-- fully deserve to be rooted out from American public life.

If you were a Trump supporter, the time to get of the train is NOW. All the rest of the stops are in dark, dark places.

Last edited:
The orange man still must be defeated. This is like a video game where you beat the boss only to uncover the secret level afterwards where you must now face him again.

Last edited:
The behavior of the Dems during his entire presidency (and during his campaign), is more the reason this is all taking place now, not because Trump is some fascist threat.

You idiots were so melodramatic about him winning, that you collectively lost your minds and starting doing incredibly awful things, like smashing innocent people's hard earned stuff (all because your leaders tricked you with a false narrative).

Then what happened when you brought that to the neighborhood of a dem politician? You got rebuked.

You clowns literally push PC culture and identity politics, then turn around and call other people proto fascists and racists; it's hysterical in its irony, albeit completely disappointing for humanity to witness.

The amount of dissonance it takes to make a thread like this after the four year long russia stunt, is actually fascinating, psychologically speaking.

I agree that urging people to act before quality evidence is provided is poor form, but geez, have some self awareness for crying out loud. This is nothing worse than what Dems are willing to do, at best.

Last edited:
Nooo, not the fascism again!

Man, you guys aren't gonna know what to do with yourselves when Trump leaves.

I get the concern that Trump might pull a rabbit out of a hat here, but many, including Michael Moore, were calling for the electoral college delegates to do the same thing against Trump four years ago. Politics is going to politics and like it or not the system is set up in such a way that voters can be overruled.

So lefties did everything they could to steal the election but now are upset some ppl are not gonna accept results of thst stolen election?

It’s k for democrats to use every legal tools in their favor, but not republicans?

Sooo cool that leading Republican thinkers are openly calling for a takeover of democracy or nah?

Don't care. Won't happen.

Do you want to go over all the ridiculous shit Democrat talking heads said over the past four years, or nah?

I've said for four years that the main reason I cannot stomach Trump is because he is a proto-fascist. All the signs were there. Now, in the wake of his electoral defeat, we see it come to fruition... and most of his supporters in the media are completely on board with it.

Fox personalities Sean Hannity and Mark Levine have both openly advocated for state electors to DISREGARD THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE and award their state's Electoral College votes to Trump based on the unproven, unsubstantiated accusation of fraud. (Even though EXTENSIVE measures are taken to ensure the integrity of the vote counting process, and no actual fraud has ever been proven or discovered.)

This, quite simply, is advocating for fascism. Period. It is despicable and it goes WAY beyond any disagreement on party preference, policy, or even cultural issues. I'm not usually on board with "cancel culture," but these two-- and others who advocate this position-- fully deserve to be rooted out from American public life.

If you were a Trump supporter, the time to get of the train is NOW. All the rest of the stops are in dark, dark places.

Didn't a bunch of actors like Martin Sheen try the same thing back in 2016? I seem to recall a video in which they tried to convince the State Electors not to give their votes to Trump.

This will have the same effect as did in '16. Biden won and will become President next January. And there is nothing Trump or anyone else can do to change that.

The behavior of the Dems during his entire presidency (and during his campaign), is more the reason this is all taking place now, not because Trump is some fascist threat.

You idiots were so melodramatic about him winning, that you collectively lost your minds and starting doing incredibly awful things, like smashing innocent people's hard earned stuff (all because your leaders tricked you with a false narrative).

Then what happened when you brought that to the neighborhood of a dem politician? You got rebuked.

You clowns literally push PC culture and identity politics, then turn around and call other people proto fascists and racists; it's hysterical in its irony, albeit completely disappointing for humanity to witness.

The amount of dissonance it takes to make a thread like this after the four year long russia stunt, is actually fascinating, psychologically speaking.

I agree that urging people to act before quality evidence is provided is poor form, but geez, have some self awareness for crying out loud. This is nothing worse than what Dems are willing to do, at best.
All of this has literally nothing to do with encouraging state electors to award electoral college votes to someone who did not win that state's vote.
Nooo, not the fascism again!

Man, you guys aren't gonna know what to do with yourselves when Trump leaves.
I thought tds was over
Not as long as Hannity and his ilk are keeping it alive.

Once they shut up and accept defeat, I will be happy to move on to other topics.

So lefties did everything they could to steal the election but now are upset some ppl are not gonna accept results of thst stolen election?
Proof or gtfo. (Which is exactly what courts are going to say, btw.)

Levin wasn't even pro-Trump originally. He backed Cruz and talked shit about Trump.

His administration was a dumpster fire from day one , all we did was point it out

20,000 lies ffs

Back