Hannity, Levine, Other Trump Sycophants Want to Overthrow Democracy

Investigating possible fraud is not overthrowing democracy. Nothing trump has ever did merits him being labeled a fascist. A nationalist, yes. Typical left wing trash this is.

Investigating possible fraud is not overthrowing democracy. Nothing trump has ever did merits him being labeled a fascist. A nationalist, yes. Typical left wing trash this is.
Did you miss the OP where his supporters are literally quoted calling for state electors to disregard the votes of the populace?

They have large followings and influence, that makes it an issue worth at least discussing
Exactly.

They are part of the alternate reality that enabled Trumpism. Because of guys like this, there is now a large segment of the population that sincerely believes everyone in the world is a liar except Donald Trump.

This is a big fucking problem.

giphy.gif

Did you miss the OP where his supporters are literally quoted calling for state electors to disregard the votes of the populace?

Exactly.

They are part of the alternate reality that enabled Trumpism. Because of guys like this, there is now a large segment of the population that sincerely believes everyone in the world is a liar except Donald Trump.

This is a big fucking problem.

His supporters....

You people wouldnt know a true fascist if they threw your entire family in an incinerator. Have not a fucking clue what you are talking about. Bitch bitch bitch for four years . He STILL got shit done.

Fuck democracy. let it burn to the fucking ground.

Traitors to this country. This is some of the most unamerican shit imagine. It's not okay to normalize what's going on here. Years of warning these fools that just parrot back TDS, as they're proven wrong every step of the way.

It is beyond clear that Trump and his enablers would end our democracy if they were capable of doing so. American institutions were pushed to the brink by these people, we're all very lucky that they're as incompetent as they are. The aftermath of their defeat has reaffirmed that all the fear and anxiety over this presidency was well founded.

All of this has literally nothing to do with encouraging state electors to award electoral college votes to someone who did not win that state's vote.

Not as long as Hannity and his ilk are keeping it alive.

Once they shut up and accept defeat, I will be happy to move on to other topics.

Proof or gtfo. (Which is exactly what courts are going to say, btw.)

His administration was a dumpster fire from day one , all we did was point it out

20,000 lies ffs

We did nothing wrong!!

High comedy.

Calling this mentality a display of willful ignorance, would be an understatement.

We did nothing wrong!!

High comedy.

Calling this mentality a display of willful ignorance, would be an understatement.
Your side will have its day(s) in court. And you will be summarily laughed out of court for lack of evidence. (You already have been several times, actually.)

There are going to be a lot of headlines like this:

Trump campaign loses lawsuits in Georgia, Michigan, vows Nevada lawsuit
James Bass, a Superior Court judge in Georgia, said there was "no evidence" that the ballots in question were invalid.
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news...aign-loses-lawsuit-on-vote-in-michigan-648171

What are you going to say then?

His “rep” is taking a hit. Only reason he’ll concede. POS.

Your side will have its day(s) in court. And you will be summarily laughed out of court for lack of evidence. (You already have been several times, actually.)

What are you going to say then?

"So it goes".

What should I do? Smash someone's business, throw a tantrum for four years, or assault someone for wearing a Biden pin?

Given the way Dems acted, if I did (which I won't), you couldn't even justifiably be disgusted by it.

Edit: and since you posed the question to me, how exactly would you respond if it somehow actually went in Trump's favor?

Last edited:
Levin wasn't even pro-Trump originally. He backed Cruz and talked shit about Trump.

Trump swayed him and he is hardcore far right. His dislike of Trump likely had to do with questioning how effective Trump could be and if he was really conservative. I doubt Trump is really conservative but he was effective for the GOP

Back