Hannity, Levine, Other Trump Sycophants Want to Overthrow Democracy

Nooo, not the fascism again!

Man, you guys aren't gonna know what to do with yourselves when Trump leaves.
Go back to being a pathetic loser that nobody likes but without being able to post I hate Trump on Facebook for 6 likes

More like when you beat the boss and then wonder through an empty level to the finish because no one thought it was worthwhile scrambling to finish coding the last level before shipping.

Ok

It’s been clear forever that Hannity doesn’t have any backing principles other than his team needs to win at all costs. Seems true with Levin too but a little bit funnier because he throws around the term fascism at times.

The important question is where does Michael Savage stand on all this???

And this whole claim to voter fraud isn't going to fall apart like a wet turd? Every single claim is getting thrown out of the court and judges are openly insulting lawyers for making a claim in the first place. It is nothing more the a dick and balls show for their hardcore believes so that they can keep on believing.

The important question is where does Michael Savage stand on all this???

Oh man, I need to check in on that. I’m pretty sure he’s been booted off the radio. He actually hates Hannity and blamed him for the reason of him not getting a contract renewal.

If the courts decided that there were not mass fraud the low iq cultists will cling on to the next CT. Rinse and repeat for 4 years.

I've said for four years that the main reason I cannot stomach Trump is because he is a proto-fascist. All the signs were there. Now, in the wake of his electoral defeat, we see it come to fruition... and most of his supporters in the media are completely on board with it.

Fox personalities Sean Hannity and Mark Levine have both openly advocated for state electors to DISREGARD THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE and award their state's Electoral College votes to Trump based on unproven, unsubstantiated accusations of fraud. (Even though EXTENSIVE measures are taken to ensure the integrity of the vote counting process, and no actual fraud has ever been proven or discovered.)

This, quite simply, is advocating for fascism. Period. It is despicable and it goes WAY beyond any disagreement on party preference, policy, or even cultural issues. I'm not usually on board with "cancel culture," but these two-- and others who advocate this position-- fully deserve to be rooted out from American public life.

If you were a Trump supporter, the time to get of the train is NOW. All the rest of the stops are in dark, dark places.

He's actually wrong.

Did anyone catch his interview with Levin?

I've said for four years that the main reason I cannot stomach Trump is because he is a proto-fascist. All the signs were there. Now, in the wake of his electoral defeat, we see it come to fruition... and most of his supporters in the media are completely on board with it.

Fox personalities Sean Hannity and Mark Levine have both openly advocated for state electors to DISREGARD THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE and award their state's Electoral College votes to Trump based on unproven, unsubstantiated accusations of fraud. (Even though EXTENSIVE measures are taken to ensure the integrity of the vote counting process, and no actual fraud has ever been proven or discovered.)

This, quite simply, is advocating for fascism. Period. It is despicable and it goes WAY beyond any disagreement on party preference, policy, or even cultural issues. I'm not usually on board with "cancel culture," but these two-- and others who advocate this position-- fully deserve to be rooted out from American public life.

If you were a Trump supporter, the time to get of the train is NOW. All the rest of the stops are in dark, dark places.

Remember when Democrats lost and they wanted to throw out the Electoral College, impeach Trump, expand the Supreme Court, and add two Liberal states to the union? Maybe if you guys grow up and act like adults who can accept a loss others will follow suit.

Did anyone catch his interview with Levin?

Link? I’ve only heard Hannity once in years after the Fox debate and it was awful because I no longer was desensitized to his sports team type punditry. I think the first sentence was one where they apply a negative adjective to the persons name like Sleepy Joe. Anytime I hear that, it’s hard not to assume I’m talking to a mark or middle schooler.

Link? I’ve only heard Hannity once in years after the Fox debate and it was awful because I no longer was desensitized to his sports team type punditry. I think the first sentence was one where they apply a negative adjective to the persons name like Sleepy Joe. Anytime I hear that, it’s hard not to assume I’m talking to a mark or middle schooler.

Still looking for it. I missed it too. Just saw that he posted on twitter he was gonna be in the show. I'm sure the insanity is worth a listen.

Still looking for it. I missed it too. Just saw that he posted on twitter he was gonna be in the show. I'm sure the insanity is worth a listen.

We have to preserve our institutions by blatantly ignoring them so we can have a four year term with our last boomer GOP president. I’d like to hope there’s a distinct difference between younger and older conservatives and how they perceive those guys. I know Shapiro’s message about this has been different and he’s politely said in the past that Hannity is pretty much a dope.

It’s not going to happen. Why is it that when fanciful and outrageous allegations of ‘Russia’ and ‘Ukraine’ came up against Trump, 99 out of 100 leftists wanted to get pulled along but now a couple of hardcore conservatives are calling for something without (apparently at this stage) evidence or merit but most conservatives don’t care for it.

Why is it always the right that are the reasonable ones?

there is a massive difference between left and right on these two issues though.

russia?
left-- lets investigate and find out and we will trust the findings. i suspect its true but lets find out.
right-- lets not investigate and we wont trust the findings

election fraud?
left- where is the evidence and if there is any we should prosecute everyone involved in it.

right-- lets investigate but i wont and don't trust the findings because deep state. i know its true even before we find out.

The behavior of the Dems during his entire presidency (and during his campaign), is more the reason this is all taking place now, not because Trump is some fascist threat.

You idiots were so melodramatic about him winning, that you collectively lost your minds and starting doing incredibly awful things, like smashing innocent people's hard earned stuff (all because your leaders tricked you with a false narrative).

Then what happened when you brought that to the neighborhood of a dem politician? You got rebuked.

You clowns literally push PC culture and identity politics, then turn around and call other people proto fascists and racists; it's hysterical in its irony, albeit completely disappointing for humanity to witness.

The amount of dissonance it takes to make a thread like this after the four year long russia stunt, is actually fascinating, psychologically speaking.

I agree that urging people to act before quality evidence is provided is poor form, but geez, have some self awareness for crying out loud. This is nothing worse than what Dems are willing to do, at best.

Lol the idiocy of this post

The behavior of the Dems during his entire presidency (and during his campaign), is more the reason this is all taking place now, not because Trump is some fascist threat.

You idiots were so melodramatic about him winning, that you collectively lost your minds and starting doing incredibly awful things, like smashing innocent people's hard earned stuff (all because your leaders tricked you with a false narrative).

Then what happened when you brought that to the neighborhood of a dem politician? You got rebuked.

You clowns literally push PC culture and identity politics, then turn around and call other people proto fascists and racists; it's hysterical in its irony, albeit completely disappointing for humanity to witness.

The amount of dissonance it takes to make a thread like this after the four year long russia stunt, is actually fascinating, psychologically speaking.

I agree that urging people to act before quality evidence is provided is poor form, but geez, have some self awareness for crying out loud. This is nothing worse than what Dems are willing to do, at best.
He lost, get over it, there's no proof of any result changing fraud having occurred. Trying to come up with some strategy to defy the popular vote and Electoral College winner would be the fraud.

So lefties did everything they could to steal the election but now are upset some ppl are not gonna accept results of thst stolen election?

It’s k for democrats to use every legal tools in their favor, but not republicans?
Trying to justify schemes like this just makes you guys look like sore loses that are lacking in character.

russia?
left-- lets investigate and find out and we will trust the findings. i suspect its true but lets find out.

This is a bit off. A shockingly large amount of democrats thought Russia changed votes in 2016 so the hysteria was pretty high and it became hard to have bipartisan support behind the issue because of how much it always had to be tied to Trump, collusion, and undermining his legitimate win. The Senate intelligence committee (lead by republicans) still did work on what Russia did and acknowledged their clear intent in interfering and wanting Trump to win though.

In terms of voter fraud, I think the right has gone off the deep end on this one with the amount of fraud they are claiming without evidence. For the left, it’s usually about complaints on administration of voter rolls which at times can be overplayed and other times valid but it’s nothing like what Trump is proposing right now. This should’ve been addressed early on when people would say millions of illegals vote but it lingered on and now everyone is okay with thinking the election is still up for grabs with no clear evidence presented that would flip the amount of votes needed for Trump to win.

Back