"Hamill loss doesn't count. Watch the fight." Jones fans after Reyes: "It's officially a win"

Was jones dominated by Reyes n only won due to dq?

Dumb people don't have smart followers. Jones has shown himself to be a pretty unintelligent guy so it doesn't shock me that his fans are even beneath him.

Where's the hypocrisy? Jones absolutely destroyed Hamill and only lost because the referee didn't stop the fight when he should have as Hammil was injured on a slam before the illegal elbows.

Comparing that fight to a close decision in an attempt to claim hypocrisy is utterly stupid.

Anyone else loving the hypocrisy of Jones fans? Before Reyes it was all "Jones is undefeated. The loss to Hamill doesn't count. Watch the fight." Now they are all "Jones beat Reyes. It's a W on the official records. That's all that matters."

<28>
huge hypocrisy , definitely

D0aSxsTW0AAxHlD.jpg

Soooo... when they announced the winner tell me how it felt for you. Be very detailed. I like these things.

Yeah yeah let's get down to what's important here. When they announced the winner how did it feel to you soul. I need a play by play. Talk to me Broseph

Reyes is the LHW world champion. You know it, so does everyone else.
Only in your fantasy world. Reyes ran most of the fight like a scared bitch. Jones beat your hero, you know it and everyone else knows it.

Only the Jones haters ( like you ) are in denial.

The bottom line is Jones has defended title 14 times! That is pretty incredible.:rolleyes:

This comparison is moronic. Totally different situations.

I dont think Jones fans care quite as much about the Hamil fight as you think boss. His haters definitely bring it up a lot though.

Only in your fantasy world. Reyes ran most of the fight like a scared bitch. Jones beat your hero, you know it and everyone else knows it.

You know the truth. So does every one else. Paid refs, roiding, cheating doesn't count. You know it, I know it, your uncle and grand parents know it.
Reyes LHW World champion.

Go on put up a vote for who's the real LHW champion.

Jones deserved to get a loss for cheating because he does it so often.

I did lose a $100 bet because Jones did not eye poke, threw a punch after the bell (almost but not quite) or commited any other major infraction against Reyes.

Anyone else loving the hypocrisy of Jones fans? Before Reyes it was all "Jones is undefeated. The loss to Hamill doesn't count. Watch the fight." Now they are all "Jones beat Reyes. It's a W on the official records. That's all that matters."

<28>
That's an excellent point.

Jones fans absolutely do that. They deny his loss to Hamill but then city official decisions when he clearly lost 48-47.

Where's the hypocrisy? Jones absolutely destroyed Hamill and only lost because the referee didn't stop the fight when he should have as Hammil was injured on a slam before the illegal elbows.

Comparing that fight to a close decision in an attempt to claim hypocrisy is utterly stupid.
And you're a retard.

He broke the rules to win :eek::eek::eek:. That's a textbook DQ loss. That loss is just as clear as 48-47 Reyes.

He broke the rules to win :eek::eek::eek:. That's a textbook DQ loss. That loss is just as clear as 48-47 Reyes.
lolololol. Because if jones threw that elbow at a slightly different, legal angle, I’m sure he was in danger of losing smh

Lol. I thought Reyes won. It was a razor close fight either way. But man, you sound like you KNOW Jon lost and are spewing shit like a spurned girlfriend.

Why is it that sherdoggers can't see others as just fans of the sport and MMA and HAVE TO cope with their bullshit low IQs by calling people "haters"?

Jon Jones LOST THE FIGHT. Reyes won 3 round to Jon's 2 and therefor Jon lost. That does not make me a "Jon Jones hater".

Back