"Hamill loss doesn't count. Watch the fight." Jones fans after Reyes: "It's officially a win"

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone else loving the hypocrisy of Jones fans? Before Reyes it was all "Jones is undefeated. The loss to Hamill doesn't count. Watch the fight." Now they are all "Jones beat Reyes. It's a W on the official records. That's all that matters."

<28>

Jones haters after Hamill loss: Jones cheated, not a win!

Jones haters after Reyes win: Robbery!

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Someone needs to put these Jones haters on suicide watch.

Only haters grasp onto the Hamill fight
<{nope}>

C'mon man, I think Jones is a terrible human but he definitely got screwed in the Hamill fight

And still

And still, of course.

Not arguing with that, but I don't consider that a win anymore than I consider the Hamil fight a loss. MMA journalists and UFC brass must feel the same way since they just demoted Jones to #2 in the P4P ranking after he supposedly "won".

Last edited:
To me he lost years and years ago because of the eye pokes. If they ever decide to do something about eye pokes, in hindsight everyone will see where Jones's dominance came from.

He got 3 warnings in this fight, Reyes actually swatted at his hands at some point. Jones gets a license to take steroids and poke opponents' eyes. Fuck that guy

The MMA rule set is the only thing that stopped Jones from killing them both.
One saved by the referee, the other by the bell.

And still, of course.

Not arguing with that, but I don't consider that a win anymore than I consider the Hamil fight a loss. MMA journalists and UFC brass must feel the same way since they just demoted Jones to #2 in the P4P ranking after a supposed victory.
I dont argue with the Hamil loss. It's a loss even though it was due to a bad ref job. People want to argue this fight is due to a bad j8dge job when many pro fighters are saying it can go either way to include Jones enemies. It wasnt a loss and can only be counted one way. A WIN.

I dont argue with the Hamil loss. It's a loss even though it was due to a bad ref job. People want to argue this fight is due to a bad j8dge job when many pro fighters are saying it can go either way to include Jones enemies. It wasnt a loss and can only be counted one way. A WIN.

Just curious, who out of "Jones enemies" is saying the fight could have gone either way. If you are referring to DC, he gave the first 3 rounds to Jones, not sure why a lot of people are saying otherwise.

It's a win all right, but it is as controversial as GSP's victory over Big Rigg.

It's officially a win because Jon won rounds 2, 4, and 5.

Just curious, who out of "Jones enemies" is saying the fight could have gone either way. If you are referring to DC, he gave the first 3 rounds to Jones, not sure why a lot of people are saying otherwise.

It's a win all right, but it is as controversial as GSP's victory over Big Rigg.
Both DC and Adesanya said they could see it going either way. Of course you can just erase that fact and call it shilling if you want to fit a narrative but it's the truth. Also GSP took a decent beating. Neither Jones nor Reyes took a beating in that fight and Reyes looked like he wanted out by the end. Those two fights are not exactly the same however I dont stay bashing GSP over it. Only the fact he ducked the rematch

Yeah if only the Hammil loss was a controversial decision

<{1-1}>

Mods need to sharpen up the banhammer.

The amount of trolling and utterly pointless threads over the past month has become obscene.

Anyone else loving the hypocrisy of Jones fans? Before Reyes it was all "Jones is undefeated. The loss to Hamill doesn't count. Watch the fight." Now they are all "Jones beat Reyes. It's a W on the official records. That's all that matters."

<28>
It dosn't mate. Jones lost that fight, plain as daylight. Corruption, bent referee. Reyes is the LHW world champion. You know it, so does everyone else.

Back