"Hamill loss doesn't count. Watch the fight." Jones fans after Reyes: "It's officially a win"

It's actually very hard to beat Jones (regardless of the fact that he is obviously one of the best to ever do it)
First, you have to fight him while he isn't on peds, which is quite hard.
Second, you have to go past those eyepokes.
Third, you have to literally kill him because judges will always give him the w.

Very hard...

You know the truth. So does every one else. Paid refs, roiding, cheating doesn't count. You know it, I know it, your uncle and grand parents know it.
Reyes LHW World champion.

Go on put up a vote for who's the real LHW champion.
You know who is the champ Jones. Jones beat your hero. You know it, your mom knows it, your unborn kids know it. You Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents and cousins all know it. The whole world knows Jones is the champ and beat your hero. Now go cry to momma.

Lol. I thought Reyes won. It was a razor close fight either way. But man, you sound like you KNOW Jon lost and are spewing shit like a spurned girlfriend.
You mad because Jones beat your hero ain't you? Tell the truth lil momma. Jones beat another one of your heros and you are triggered LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Why is it that sherdoggers can't see others as just fans of the sport and MMA and HAVE TO cope with their bullshit low IQs by calling people "haters"?

Jon Jones LOST THE FIGHT. Reyes won 3 round to Jon's 2 and therefor Jon lost. That does not make me a "Jon Jones hater".

You realize it goes both ways right? It was a close fight. I thought Jones won, expected it to be a draw. Reyes fought his ass off and based off this fight (not the reaction to it), this is a case where I'd love to see an immediate rematch.

Its hard to stay consistent when you are just trolling. Jones fans just enjoy talking shit, they know what Jon's real legacy is.

Reyes vs Jones was a controversial decision , and some say he won...with Hamill, well, it was a DQ but there is no one saying he was winning or being competitive or anything, illegal elbows or not, he wasnt getting up from there.

Anyone else loving the hypocrisy of Jones fans? Before Reyes it was all "Jones is undefeated. The loss to Hamill doesn't count. Watch the fight." Now they are all "Jones beat Reyes. It's a W on the official records. That's all that matters."

<28>

not a jones fan

come on dude, you know they're different

jones stomped hammill

reyes won first 3, but jones won 4-5

sure it's a bad decision, but not as egregious

Jones haters after Hamill loss: Jones cheated, not a win!
Jones did in fact cheat and lose against Hamill as a result of his cheating. Pointing out facts and reality has nothing to do with hate.

Jones did in fact cheat and lose against Hamill as a result of his cheating. Pointing out facts and reality has nothing to do with hate.
Oh Jones knew he was cheating with the 12 to 6 elbows that’s right, he thought nobody would see hahahaha

To me he lost years and years ago because of the eye pokes. If they ever decide to do something about eye pokes, in hindsight everyone will see where Jones's dominance came from.

He got 3 warnings in this fight, Reyes actually swatted at his hands at some point. Jones gets a license to take steroids and poke opponents' eyes. Fuck that guy
You get warned twice the 3rd time should be an automatic point deduction.

Fighting is about damage. Dominick was the one bleeding out of his mouth

Oh Jones knew he was cheating with the 12 to 6 elbows that’s right, he thought nobody would see hahahaha
What does intent have anything to do with anything? Every fighter is explicated told the rules before every single fight by the referee that will be refereeing for them that night. When you break the rules in the sport you are participating in, you are penalized for it. It's a pretty simple thing to do understand.

Said it before will say it again: one lost via stoppage other lost via a disputed judges scorecard. Some wins are more convincing then others.

You get warned twice the 3rd time should be an automatic point deduction.
They should deduct with the second warning, if not the first and disqualify if it happens a third time. A single eye poke can end a fight and a career and blind a guy for life if it's bad enough.

Back