International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atrocities?

Forget that word.

Since 2008, there have been 6,407 Palestinians killed and 152,560 Palestinians injured.

There have been 308 Israelis killed, and 6,307 Israelis injured.

Those figures were accurate until last month, so naturally what has just occurred changes that.

https://www.ochaopt.org/data/casualties

These are United Nations figures.

Even if these figures aren't "industrial scale", they're extremely one-sided.

Israel is allowed to defend itself, but I don't really know what you're taking objection to here? The wording itself?

Thanks. What I meant was comparing the numbers, Israel's appear industrial scale compared to the amount of israelis killed. Im not being literal, its another word for
Well sure, you're going to say that if you'd faced literal death camps. But life under the muslim boot was certainly no better for them and other smaller groups in the area. And again, it lasted for hundreds of years. The entire region was basically still medieval by the end of the 19th century

Of course it was better life under the Muslims was better compared to the death camps and constant pogroms and forced conversions in europe. Where do you think a lot of Jews went when the Christians kicked them out of Spain? Fucking Mars? Even as early as when the Muslims first took Jerusalem the Caliph ordered that Jews be brought back to Israel who were previously killed off by Christians. For the 1st time in 500 years they were allowed to reside in the City again. Please stop this nonsense narrative. Of course life over more than a 1000 years wasn't perfect or without issues and problems but it beats the treatment they received in Christendom and Europe.

Maps tell the story better than the psychopaths who spew this shit to you...
INTERACTIVE-Ethnic-cleansing.png

There is a little actual history for ya.

And conflating democracy with that theocratic shithole, enacting laws based on cult lunacy that oppresses the darker, native people of that land is absolute clown=shoes territory.

Throw 'em on and do a little dance now.
FAKE MAP, there was never palestinian control before 48, it was a british territory and a turkish/ ottoman before 18. The palestinians had half of the territory when they ganied independence in 48 and blewit by allying with hostile countries that invade israel. Israel rightfully humiliated the invaders and took deserved territory

for anyone wondering my dubs dont allow me to edit posts to correct typos and grammar lol

Yeah, way worse than what's going on right now, bud. What level of denial are you living in, where things are better now under Biden, than under Trump? I mean seriously, what could it possibly take for you to go "Ya know, things weren't this bad before Biden."

If there is a nuclear holocaust its going to be only because Slavic-ISIS decided that they would rather see the world end that be humilliated by Ukraine.

The alternative is letting Slavic-Hamas get away with mass murder, looting and raping, which kind of would be the US attitude if Trump was president.

The double standards here is amazing, you bitch about Biden letting Iran sell its oil, as if he was directly responsible for this attrocity, oil can't be fully sanctioned forever.

Soon our own equpiment to kill Americans in Israel

FAKE MAP, there was never palestinian control before 48, it was a british territory and a turkish/ ottoman before 18. The palestinians had half of the territory when they ganied independence in 48 and blewit by allying with hostile countries that invade israel. Israel rightfully humiliated the invaders and took deserved territory
hasbara bot talking points and a deflection from ethnic cleansing for over a century now.

But none of it matters as the maps don't lie... people do.

hasbara bot talking points and a deflection from ethnic cleansing for over a century now.

But none of it matters as the maps don't lie... people do.
People make maps....

Well, they can support them socially and with words of encouragement. They can offer moral support and give reverence to Hamas. I know that may sound corny, but if most Palestinians hate Israel's guts and would proud of friends and family members who are trying to kill "their worst enemy" that makes a big difference, it seems to me.

So you think supporting them with word's of encouragement is considered assistance??

What does word's of encouragement achieve? You are describing virtue signaling here. It's just pointless hogwash that does nothing.

People on this forum also support them too but what does that achieve? If that is true then do you think people who provide encouraging word's should face the same scrutiny as Hamas since they are "assisting" them according to you??

People providing "words of encouragement" will not change how they operate. It doesn't matter if they say good or bad words to them. They will still do what they do.

The whole world condems/supports them but it does nothing. It's just empty words.

I read this dumb comment and then saw who posted it and it all became clear.

You are one of the dumbest posters on this forum that invents stories to supplement his hatred of the unknown. You think Muslim's will take over Europe and kill all of your family. You are a lost cause.

So I reckon the smart money is on Hezbollah being behind this attack.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveb...lped-hamas-plan-multi-front-attack-on-israel/

Hezbollah has also been fighting since Hamas' attacks.

The UN has had eyes on the border between Lebanon and Israel, where fighting has taken place.

Before people say this is obvious and Hezbollah represent Iran, let's just accept that not everyone knows all of the moving parts here or what they represent

I'd bet that there isn't really much of a long term plan here, or Hezbollah might have tried something more than.

I think we can let the talk of genocide and nukes die down.

It's much more important that peace talks restart, but those peace talks won't mean shit if violence is continued to be permitted by either side.

I couldn't find much about their views. But when I see massive groups of people cheering and celebrating because Hamas attacked Israel, I wonder "Do most Palestinians actually support this, or is it just a tiny percent of the population?"

So you created a thread with a question that you already had an answer to?

people like you are hilarious lol

making threads trying to seem like you are looking for an answer that you don't know but you steer the thread to the answer you already had in your head

just make a thread with your views next time instead of beating around the bush

Fake maps do lie. Fake maps, fake story. Pure revisionism
OK, buddy, the Jews were there for 1000s of years. Whatever you want.

People make maps....
Good one, but the truth remains the truth and regardless, the maps do show the historical ethnic cleansing in that region.

The sickest part of all -- and what is getting lost here -- is that real people with real kids are being blown up right now.

It never stops. They just take breaks and pretend at times.

@Rholk was posting videos of this mass murder for hours. They are on this thread unless mods took them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back