International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Two good moves from the new Labour government in the UK.

1) The UK government has dropped plans to challenge the right of the International Criminal Court (ICC) to seek an arrest warrant for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

2) Last week the government announced it was restoring funding to Unrwa, the UN's agency for Palestinian refugees. Israel had not provided evidence for its claims hundreds of Unrwa staff were members of terror groups.

Happy with that.

Two good moves from the new Labour government in the UK.

1) The UK government has dropped plans to challenge the right of the International Criminal Court (ICC) to seek an arrest warrant for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

2) Last week the government announced it was restoring funding to Unrwa, the UN's agency for Palestinian refugees. Israel had not provided evidence for its claims hundreds of Unrwa staff were members of terror groups.

Happy with that.

What is the point of all of this? Who will enforce this ruling? Who is going to arrest him?

All this is a big joke lol

Burning that flag won't do anything to improve the situation either. Quite the opposite.

Protesting is the only thing the people can do to put pressure on their government.

Now you focusing on one picture of a burn flag instead of an ongoing actual genocide says a lot.

Children contacting middle age diseases because they live a life worse than livestock

If you don't agree with inhumane monstrous torture of Palestinian civilians then you're an antisemite

Truly the Israel Genocide Forces are the most evil people on the planet

This is one of those many things I've learned in this thread, that so many zionists just cannot acccept reality or beleive the rules should not apply to Israel.

Once you accept it, thsi thread becomes a lot easier.

Look at @DEVILsSON last reply to me. He basically states 'its war so get over it', totally ingoring the Geneva Conventions and Israel creating the current situation. He raises hamas kidnapping israelis but ignores that fact that Israel kidnaps and rapes 100x more Palestinians civilians that hamas ever has but only Jews matter to him.

I do enjoy your hypocrisy in calling out alleged unlawful acts by the IDF yet fail to condemn clear cut war crimes by Hamas. They have literally been conducting their war operations from UN schools, hospitals, mosques, houses, etc....they have intentionally targeted civilians.....they intentionally use their civilian population as human shields.....they intentionally want to create as many civilian casualties as possible ....it's not even conjectures there is plenty evidence to substantiate it. But it doesn't matter, you will just sweep all that under the rug and foam at the mouth about the IDF.....Geneva Conventions mean nothing when you only hold one side to it....

I dare you to substantiate your claim that Israelis 'rape 100x more civilians'.....I won't be holding my breath....

The "civilized", "Western" world can't turn around in a few years and pretend they didnt know exactly what it was they were supporting. You have 45 doctors here saying that every day they saw children shot in the head and chest. Talking about the sheer number of miscarriages that wouldn't have happened had the medical system not been targeted for destruction.

The idea that all these children are Hamas operatives is ridiculous, as is the idea that these doctors are Jew-haters part of an antisemitic conspiracy. At this point we have to own it - our leaders have to come out and say that yes, children are being targeted for extermination, but it's a good thing. We let this country participate in the Olympics and we give standing ovations for its leader because those children are subhuman and deserve to be slaughtered. But we can't deny the genocide anymore.

Now you focusing on one picture of a burn flag instead of an ongoing actual genocide says a lot.
Not much I can say about the conflict that isn't already being talked about in here.

When something like this happens it tends to get a reaction. Though it might not be the reaction being sought.

A very serious war crime, casually posted to social media.

Hamas and the Palestinians would do the same or worse to the Jews.....if they were capable. Its in their fucking manifesto man for fucks sake. They literally say it. They just aren't fucking hard enough to beat the people they want to eradicate. Unlucky.

I do enjoy your hypocrisy in calling out alleged unlawful acts by the IDF yet fail to condemn clear cut war crimes by Hamas. They have literally been conducting their war operations from UN schools, hospitals, mosques, houses, etc....they have intentionally targeted civilians.....they intentionally use their civilian population as human shields.....they intentionally want to create as many civilian casualties as possible ....it's not even conjectures there is plenty evidence to substantiate it. But it doesn't matter, you will just sweep all that under the rug and foam at the mouth about the IDF.....Geneva Conventions mean nothing when you only hold one side to it....

I dare you to substantiate your claim that Israelis 'rape 100x more civilians'.....I won't be holding my breath....
You misquoted me. I stated rape, kidnap, and murder 100x more. Not just rape.

Read @Koya post.. watch Democracy Now. Fellow any international human rights groups. Its clear af.

Assuming Hamas killed all 1,200 Israeli civiliasn on Oct 7. Read the Lancet study. Combine that with all other Israel murder, rape, and kidnapping, Israel hass killed 100x more Palestinians than hamas did on Oct 7.

and yet again with the condem hamas. Its bad what they did for sure, but just like it was awful when black slaves rose up and b butchered theri white owners.

Blaming the victim is key to the zionist narrative. Thankfully more and more people are waking up to this fact.

Jews are committing ethnic cleansing and plausible genocide. Never again means never again for all, NOT just jews.

and yet again with the condem hamas. Its bad what they did for sure, but just like it was awful when black slaves rose up and b butchered theri white owners.

Jesus Christ you are one deranged MFer

Condoning the October 7th terror attack, because in your mind it's somehow comparable to black slaves rising up against their former owners

And you bunch wonder why the world doesn't take you seriously

Right I'm gonna ruffle some feathers here......

@SammyPops we have seen each other in many threads in the War Room and always agree. It's this one topic we don't agree on. So let me ask you this. Is this the only topic the left is right on? Because you like me, hate most of leftists topics. If they're right on this topic are they potentially right on other topics you dislike? Have you been wrong all along?

@kflo Massive lefty. On all other topics but this one. Are the lefties you usually support potentially wrong about those topics or is it just this one specific topic they're wrong about?

As I said to the previous guy, it doesn't really correlate unless he is Muslim and you are Jewish and this is a personal thing for both of you.

10 dead because a Hezbollah rocket hit a soccer match in Israel. (Congrats Sammy!)
RIP.

Might be the drop that finally fully ignites the conflict in the north

@SammyPops we have seen each other in many threads in the War Room and always agree. It's this one topic we don't agree on. So let me ask you this. Is this the only topic the left is right on? Because you like me, hate most of leftists topics. If they're right on this topic are they potentially right on other topics you dislike? Have you been wrong all along?

@kflo Massive lefty. On all other topics but this one. Are the lefties you usually support potentially wrong about those topics or is it just this one specific topic they're wrong about?

As I said to the previous guy, it doesn't really correlate unless he is Muslim and you are Jewish and this is a personal thing for both of you.

It's obviously personal for KFLO at least. Don't know anything about Sammy's politics to say.

I’ve said many times I often vote R (granted, it’s NY for local politics). I have empathy on lgbtq and abortion rights and am against most of the far religious right (obviously those things are interrelated) but I am not a massive lefty (and i am against a lot of the far left as well). I’m a moderate NY R overall. I won’t vote for Kamala and despite how much I dislike trump as a person and a politician, I’ll likely vote for him (holding my nose).

Back