International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

You want that censorship against brown people so bad you can taste it.
What is a brown person? What makes them brown? Are Native Americans brown? If so . . . I'm brown people.

I'd love to see people behaving like that get their butts beat by some active-duty folks.

Think about it for a second. Some active duty folks happen to walk upon this type of activity. Then whatever happens happens.

I'm retired from 24 year retired military vet and if someone were doing that in front of me, I wouldn't like it, but I support their right to free speech and expression.

I don't support the Klan marching either, but it's their right to do so and I support the rights of every American.

Even if I don't agree with them.

I'm retired from 24 year retired military vet and if someone were doing that in front of me, I wouldn't like it, but I support their right to free speech and expression.

I don't support the Klan marching either, but it's their right to do so and I support the rights of every American.

Even if I don't agree with them.
You can support their right to free speech and expression while giving a beat down. Especially in that situation where they were also vandalising things.

What is a brown person? What makes them brown? Are Native Americans brown? If so . . . I'm brown people.

I'd love to see people behaving like that get their butts beat by some active-duty folks.
lol freedom only for you? That tracks.

You can support their right to free speech and expression while giving a beat down. Especially in that situation where they were also vandalising things.

No. It doesn't work that way.

010621_capitol_6-1024x683.jpg

Na bro. We all know what you said. Don't back down. Lean into your total lust to limit freedoms you dont like.
I said those folks deserved a beat down (a consequence for their action) I never said to limit anything . . . bro.

I said those folks deserved a beat down (a consequence for their action) I never said to limit anything . . . bro.
That is clear. That is not what your original post I replied to stated.

You are the type of person to bitch about any Muslim extreamist or leftist violence yet calls for violence against others.

That is clear. That is not what your original post I replied to stated.
I know. It said:

Every one of these losers desecrating the American flag and property deserves the harshest form of punishment.

I.E. a beatdown . . .

You are the type of person to bitch about any Muslim extreamist or leftist violence yet calls for violence against others.
I am? Based on what?

I know. It said:

Every one of these losers desecrating the American flag and property deserves the harshest form of punishment.

I.E. a beatdown . . .

I am? Based on what?

America the land of the free.

Unless you say or do things people disagree with ;)

America the land of the free.

Unless you say or do things people disagree with ;)
They're free to burn a flag . . . and others are free to strongly encourage them to no longer do that.

<BC1>

You can buy a new flag. You can't bring 50K people back to life.
Burning that flag won't do anything to improve the situation either. Quite the opposite.

Back