• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

What victories has he handed them? And yes, liberals are divided on this issue.
Merely taking a soft line stance and conceding a call for a ceasefire, is enough. What kind of message does that send to Hamas and other terrorist networks? Cry enough, and the US will wilt under the pressure. Even just a little bit.
Israel isn't looking to do that bruv
We'll see. Certainly doesn't look like they're interested in a two state solution...unless they rule it all of course. Am I expecting a total annexation and takeover? Not officially.

Merely taking a soft line stance and conceding a call for a ceasefire, is enough. What kind of message does that send to Hamas and other terrorist networks? Cry enough, and the US will wilt under the pressure. Even just a little bit.

We'll see. Certainly doesn't look like they're interested in a two state solution...unless they rule it all of course. Am I expecting a total annexation and takeover? Not officially.
I don't see it that way nor think it's soft to request that of Israel, the soft stance is giving them cart blanche to do whatever they want. The world knows the US capitulates to Israel.

If you're not expecting a total takeover (where jews would become the minority) then your previous comment is null and void. I'm not a mind reader but they seem to just want the Palestinians gone in whatever manner possible, judging by their actions.

Are you ok ?

Post in thread 'Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII'
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...a-state-of-war-vol-vii.4319796/post-173401509

You have already gone full bad faith mate. I don't need to lie to represent your positions.

Full bad faith? You've already taken it there samji

This is a accusation towards you buddy lol. Not me saying I'll intentionally treat you with bad faith. Because I don't have to . At all

Let's recap your points towards me.

1. You accuse me of purposefull misinformation.... which I don't do. You do tho and lie to maintain it.

2. Lying. See above

3. Bias - even you aren't that blind

4. Some sort of morality bullshit which Is your entire posting technique along with bias.

5. Purposefulll misrepresentation of you? That's every single post you've directed towards me

.it's called projection

But you are correct in its a pointless back n forth so have a good one

If you're not expecting a total takeover (where jews would become the minority) then your previous comment is null and void. I'm not a mind reader but they seem to just want the Palestinians gone in whatever manner possible, judging by their actions.
You don't have to kill them all to change their ways. They want the radicalized "All Jews must die!" Palestinians gone. I'm sure they can work with the normal ones who just want to live and let live.

Nations get conquered, and it doesn't usually(if ever) involve total annihilation of a people. Even in medieval times, that wasn't a key to taking over a nation. People are just people. Most just want to be able to live. If that happens to Palestinians, most of the remaining population are not gonna try and start a revolution and they'll just deal with it. Especially when Israel is watching every move they make, and they no longer have a government looking to turn them all into martyrs.

You have already gone full bad faith mate. I don't need to lie to represent your positions.

Full bad faith? You've already taken it there samji

This is a accusation towards you buddy lol. Not me saying I'll intentionally treat you with bad faith. Because I don't have to . At all

Let's recap your points towards me.

1. You accuse me of purposefull misinformation.... which I don't do. You do tho and lie to maintain it.

2. Lying. See above

3. Bias - even you aren't that blind

4. Some sort of morality bullshit which Is your entire posting technique along with bias.

5. Purposefulll misrepresentation of you? That's every single post you've directed towards me

.it's called projection

But you are correct in its a pointless back n forth so have a good one

Go read those initial posts again right before you tell me to get fucked and then read this list as it applies to you. Have a good one.

You don't have to kill them all to change their ways. They want the radicalized "All Jews must die!" Palestinians gone. I'm sure they can work with the normal ones who just want to live and let live.

Nations get conquered, and it doesn't usually(if ever) involve total annihilation of a people. Even in medieval times, that wasn't a key to taking over a nation. People are just people. Most just want to be able to live. If that happens to Palestinians, most of the remaining population are not gonna try and start a revolution and they'll just deal with it. Especially when Israel is watching every move they make, and they no longer have a government looking to turn them all into martyrs.
Everything I've seen of their actions suggests otherwise and their actions would then be fueling exactly what they don't want, as we've seen with Hamas and the high levels of support for them.

The thing is, we're not in medieval times. I forget who but someone said, paraphrased, that Israel's colonization happened too late in history, i.e., in older times it would've been more accepted. This also isn't a typical takeover of a nation, which also doesn't happen much in modern history.

I don't know how this ultimately plays out, maybe Israel one states it and everyone sings kumbaya, but the last 75 years to me suggests otherwise.

The thing is, we're not in medieval times. I forget who but someone said, paraphrased, that Israel's colonization happened too late in history, i.e., in older times it would've been more accepted. This also isn't a typical takeover of a nation, which also doesn't happen much in modern history.
I think the folly in that mentality, is thinking that it can't happen in modern times. Like Palestine gets to exist with their own government that attacks their far more powerful neighbor forever and ever, just because. It's a very naive and entitled leftist way of looking at things.

I think the folly in that mentality, is thinking that it can't happen in modern times. Like Palestine gets to exist with their own government that attacks their neighbor forever and ever, just because. It's a very naive and entitled leftist way of looking at things.
That's silly to me. I'd point you to who said it but I think it was said by someone when Israel was being formed or a bit after, it was quoted by someone else.

The last 75 years and international law, again, suggests otherwise to me. It's not a political observation, just basic observation.

If there's a solution where everyone is happy and has equal rights I'm all for it. My judgements are based on what I know and what I've seen.

Speaking for myself, my politics aren't leftwing because I want to belong to a team, that's just what the amalgam of my political views amount to definitionally based on the labels we have.

Go read those initial posts again right before you tell me to get fucked and then read this list as it applies to you. Have a good one.
Accuse me of lieing and purposeful misinformation .... especially when you're literally proven to.... ill tell you to kindly get fucked every time

It has been found.

.... did you read the few posts before this one?
He said her body was found before, and posted that article from months ago to prove that.

You should be banned for posting videos of beheaded children.

You should be banned forever for your dumbass views
I think the folly in that mentality, is thinking that it can't happen in modern times. Like Palestine gets to exist with their own government that attacks their far more powerful neighbor forever and ever, just because. It's a very naive and entitled leftist way of looking at things.

What’s the right wing position?

You mean the Shoah? Oh, you mean the Palestinian's various attempts at resisting colonization and settler violence after being displaced, some of which was also peaceful protest. I forgot, this is one sided with no context. But yes, some/many of them want Israel eradicated.

Unlucky for them, isn't it. Hope they can stomach donkeyfood.

Back