• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Ok, let's game this out.

Biden applies MAX pressure on Israel right now.
Israel says "Ok, we're going even harder."
Biden looks weaker as Israel defies him.
Trump wins re-election.
Trump says, "let the J-DAMS fall like rain in Palestine."

Palestine gets wiped out.

Any questions?
I don't see how Biden would look weak but that's beside the point, it's when/where and how to apply pressure to a politician to bring them more in line with your values, what you want out of them. Accepting the consequences of that is part of the process.

If Biden doesn't move, Trump gets elected and is worse then it is what it is, it's on the democrats to figure out why Trump won, not blame the constituency. Blaming the constituency also breeds contempt which doesn't help anything.

And also, Palestine is already being wiped out. It could get worse but it's also horrific and dire as is, that's why people are mad in the first place. That's a big part of why a group like Hamas is in power and committing terrorist acts.

I don't see how Biden would look weak but that's beside the point, it's when/where and how to apply pressure to a politician to bring them more in line with your values, what you want out of them. Accepting the consequences of that is part of the process.

If Biden doesn't move, Trump gets elected and is worse then it is what it is, it's on the democrats to figure out why Trump won, not blame the constituency. Blaming the constituency also breeds contempt which doesn't help anything.

And also, Palestine is already being wiped out. It could get worse but it's also horrific and dire as is, that's why people are mad in the first place. That's a big part of why a group like Hamas is in power and committing terrorist acts.

Biden would look weak as some people on "the right" would say "SEE! Israel isn't even listening to what Biden is saying! He's looking WEAK! They'd LISTEN to Trump!!!!!1111"

Biden HAS been applying pressure to the Netanyahu administration. It's been fairly constant too, but since he hasn't ordered a nuclear strike against Israel, some people just don't realize that geopolitics is a series of chess moves.

Palestine is being hit right now, it's NOT being wiped out. Any building or infrastructure can easily be rebuilt as Israel has NOT even let the dogs off the chain...

Yet.

If Trump regains the Presidency, he'll hold a press conference and proclaim "I called Bibi and told him. Bibi you're in a rough neighborhood and you've gotta show STRENGTH. This has been going on too long and you've gotta take off the kid gloves and play hardball!"

THEN, Palestine becomes moon-like and no amount of student protests will have any impact on Trump as he simply won't give a flying frag.

Why?

Because he'll already be President and he views Palestine as a "S-hole" country anyway.

For him? It's win-win.

Biden would look weak as some people on "the right" would say "SEE! Israel isn't even listening to what Biden is saying! He's looking WEAK! They'd LISTEN to Trump!!!!!1111"

Biden HAS been applying pressure to the Netanyahu administration. It's been fairly constant too, but since he hasn't ordered a nuclear strike against Israel, some people just don't realize that geopolitics is a series of chess moves.

Palestine is being hit right now, it's NOT being wiped out. Any building or infrastructure can easily be rebuilt as Israel has NOT even let the dogs off the chain...

Yet.

If Trump regains the Presidency, he'll hold a press conference and proclaim "I called Bibi and told him. Bibi you're in a rough neighborhood and you've gotta show STRENGTH. This has been going on too long and you've gotta take off the kid gloves and play hardball!"

THEN, Palestine becomes moon-like and no amount of student protests will have any impact on Trump as he simply won't give a flying frag.

Why?

Because he'll already be President and he views Palestine as a "S-hole" country anyway.

For him? It's win-win.
Yeah I see what you're saying with that first part, but I think at this point anyone who's already a Trump supporter isn't going to be swayed by nigh anything Biden does anyway, the only exceptions would be swing states though I think domestic policy would be more relevant to them.

Look, as far as the devastation to Palestine, I'm sure Israel can do more, but I've seen the devastation as has everyone else - at this point it seems like debating over them getting shot with a 10mm hollow point instead of a 9mm or a 32 or something. Yeah, the 10mm will do more damage but they're still getting shot.

And yes, I agree, Trump will be worse in every way. I don't think Biden needs to order a nuclear strike on Israel, something like just cutting off funding if XYZ conditions are met would suffice. That said, there's a lot of issues with Biden beyond Israel/Palestine, this is just one large issue stuck in the craw of a section of his voting bloc.

Hamas is in power because they were elected after Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza and haven’t relinquished power since. Of course, they still have support from a majority of gazan’s.

And they are also still in power because they won’t surrender.

Hamas is in power because they were elected after Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza and haven’t relinquished power since. Of course, they still have support from a majority of gazan’s.

And they are also still in power because they won’t surrender.
Leaving out details aside, you make a great point. Israel's campaign against them has thus far proven entirely ineffective.

Leaving out details aside, you make a great point. Israel's campaign against them has thus far proven entirely ineffective.
Do they have the same tunnel system, the same terror capabilities in their civilian spaces, the same # of fighters? Do they have the same ability to govern Gaza?

Or are you arguing they are at the same strength as before 10/7 (while also supporting a ceasefire and withdrawal)?

Do they have the same tunnel system, the same terror capabilities in their civilian spaces, the same # of fighters? Do they have the same ability to govern Gaza?

Or are you arguing they are at the same strength as before 10/7?
Can't say with all that, wouldn't surprise me if they have more fighters when this is over though. The resistance hasn't been killed in 75 years, the North Vietnamese never surrendered and the Taliban is back in power in Afghanistan.

“The resistance”…….nice……
I mean overall resistance to Israel/Israeli occupation, I'm obviously not referring to Hamas which hasn't existed for that long. That's some snake ass shit

@helax, you're the dude in the cuck chair reacting and beating it without a thought or comment of your own while the real fun happens

<{outtahere}>

@helax, you're the dude in the cuck chair reacting and beating it without a thought or comment of your own while the real fun happens

<{outtahere}>
Watching you make an ass outta yourself is slightly amusing I admit. I only read your drivel when it’s short posts though

Watching you make an ass outta yourself is slightly amusing I admit. I only read your drivel when it’s short posts though
I see. I'll try to finish faster next time so you don't start a fire over there

You mean terrorism with the goal to eradicate Israel.
You mean the Shoah? Oh, you mean the Palestinian's various attempts at resisting colonization and settler violence after being displaced, some of which was also peaceful protest. I forgot, this is one sided with no context. But yes, some/many of them want Israel eradicated.

I mean overall resistance to Israel/Israeli occupation, I'm obviously not referring to Hamas which hasn't existed for that long. That's some snake ass shit
No he thinks Hamas is just resistance. They totally wouldn’t want to destroy Israel anyways.
Buddy, I'm trying to be charitable but you also need to learn to read. I even kept it short there just for you

You mean the Shoah? Oh, you mean the Palestinian's various attempts at resisting colonization and settler violence after being displaced, some of which was also peaceful protest. I forgot, this is one sided with no context. But yes, some/many of them want Israel eradicated.
So when you reference there being more fighters, and you reference the “resistance”, you’re really just talking about peaceful protest? Or are you talking about more Hamas terrorists looking to eradicate Israel?

Yes, there are peaceful gazan’s. Unfortunately, it’s pretty irrelevant when you have a large enough % that are violent terrorists (as you noted).

Until there is recognition that Israel isn’t SAFE from the people of gaza because their version of “resistance” is terror, the people of Gaza will have no chance at prosperity.

What do you think the outcome is if israel just leaves Gaza and allows autonomy and freedom?

Last edited:
Back