• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Let's not forget to add to this list one of the biggest anti-semites on this forum:

Time_youcover01.jpg
Hey you. Its been great not seeing your ziona ... sorry zionistss posts for a couple weeks.

I had to check in to see how the old zionistss crowd was reacting to Israel and the IOF total failure and its the same old BS.

fucking LOL the ICC may issue arrest warrants for Israels leaders fucking LOL!!!!

EU nations recognizing Palestine as a country and refusing Israel ships at their ports.

Such was unthinkable pre-Oct 7.

I'm not hanging around here b/c I ain't leeting your crowd convince the mods to ban me, but I will check in when the next big disaster hits Israel.

Or maybe Israel will make peace, maybe even accept the hostage return deal hamas offered on Oct 9.

Yea because it's horrible PR. We still know what their intentions are.
you believe you know because you hate them. it wasn't their intentions to have much to do with gaza after they unilaterally withdrew almost 20 years ago. just keep it from attacking them.

Hey you. Its been great not seeing your ziona ... sorry zionistss posts for a couple weeks.

I had to check in to see how the old zionistss crowd was reacting to Israel and the IOF total failure and its the same old BS.

fucking LOL the ICC may issue arrest warrants for Israels leaders fucking LOL!!!!

EU nations recognizing Palestine as a country and refusing Israel ships at their ports.

Such was unthinkable pre-Oct 7.

I'm not hanging around here b/c I ain't leeting your crowd convince the mods to ban me, but I will check in when the next big disaster hits Israel.

Or maybe Israel will make peace, maybe even accept the hostage return deal hamas offered on Oct 9.

fucking LOL

Adios, and don't let the door hit your stupid ass on the way out.

fucking LOL

Adios, and don't let the door hit your stupid ass on the way out.
I'll come back next week when more EU nations recognize Palestine. bibi and the zionistss calling this "victory for hamas". I guess those victories will keep oncoming.

You and your side are so fucked. Must suck to see it all collapsing around you. Israel is great at killing civilians while losing the war.

you believe you know because you hate them. it wasn't their intentions to have much to do with gaza after they unilaterally withdrew almost 20 years ago. just keep it from attacking them.

Visions and plans can and do change after decades of conflict. I think that pre Oct 7th most of Likud saw Gaza as a waste of time/resources and instead wanted to fully focus on annexing East Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria. So their original declaration of "Israeli sovereignty from River to the Sea" is still there, but they were fine with excluding Gaza.

I'll come back next week when more EU nations recognize Palestine. bibi and the zionistss calling this "victory for hamas". I guess those victories will keep oncoming.

You and your side are so fucked. Must suck to see it all collapsing around you. Israel is great at killing civilians while losing the war.
who governs "palenstine"?

EU nations recognizing palestine doesn't make palestine a thing. israel will determine that.

we know what you're rooting for though..

"Those are the ones who have been killing our brothers," one of the militants says in the video. Others ask the women where they are from and who they want to call.
Israel has named the women as Liri Albag, Karina Ariev, Agam Berger, Daniela Gilboa and Naama Levy. They were all serving in the military when they were captured at the Nahal Oz military base, Israel's war cabinet minister Benny Gantz said, adding that his "stomach turned" when he saw the footage.

Mistranslations

Arabic speakers said the video contained incorrect translations and misleading subtitles. In the footage, subtitles suggest the militants describe the soldiers as "women who can get pregnant". But the word used is "sabaya", which in Arabic means women, colloquially, or female prisoners of war, in Islamic terminology.

The subtitles also include the term "Zionists", despite the word not being heard in the audio. A militant is also quoted in the subtitles as saying "you are beautiful", but those words are not spoken in the video.

About two and a half minutes into the footage, someone off camera says "balle", which means bring her up, but the subtitles translate the term to "without her".

Everytime smh

"Those are the ones who have been killing our brothers," one of the militants says in the video. Others ask the women where they are from and who they want to call.
Israel has named the women as Liri Albag, Karina Ariev, Agam Berger, Daniela Gilboa and Naama Levy. They were all serving in the military when they were captured at the Nahal Oz military base, Israel's war cabinet minister Benny Gantz said, adding that his "stomach turned" when he saw the footage.

Mistranslations

Arabic speakers said the video contained incorrect translations and misleading subtitles. In the footage, subtitles suggest the militants describe the soldiers as "women who can get pregnant". But the word used is "sabaya", which in Arabic means women, colloquially, or female prisoners of war, in Islamic terminology.

The subtitles also include the term "Zionists", despite the word not being heard in the audio. A militant is also quoted in the subtitles as saying "you are beautiful", but those words are not spoken in the video.

About two and a half minutes into the footage, someone off camera says "balle", which means bring her up, but the subtitles translate the term to "without her".

Everytime smh
Wouldn't want to sully the good name of those honorable hostage takers, now would we...

Not to mention in the jihad world sabaya means sex slave, not just a woman. lmao.

Those guys are clearly jihadis.

There was a documentary on it a couple years ago.

Women – and their Success Stories – Speak for Themselves at UNIFEM Sabaya Centres
Date:
23 August 2007

In Arabic, 'Sabaya' means 'young women'. And for many young women in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt), UNIFEM's Sabaya Programme means a pathway to empowerment.

was initiated and piloted in 2004 in cooperation and partnership with the United Nations Development Programme/Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People (UNDP/PAPP), with the establishment of three women’s community Sabaya Centres in the northern West Bank. In 2005, there was a short expansion period in which nine additional Sabaya Centres were established in locations throughout the West Bank and an added programme emphasis was placed on economic security. In 2006, the programme expanded even further through support from the UN Trust Fund on Human Security, increasing the number of Sabaya Centres to 18. A total of 15 centres are currently operating in rural communities in the West Bank and three in the Gaza Strip.1 Since its inception, the programme has benefited over 25,000 women in these locations.

There is aclothing store in Gaza, called kharabeesh Sabaya.......

It also means young girl in hebrew

Women – and their Success Stories – Speak for Themselves at UNIFEM Sabaya Centres
Date:
23 August 2007

In Arabic, 'Sabaya' means 'young women'. And for many young women in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt), UNIFEM's Sabaya Programme means a pathway to empowerment.

was initiated and piloted in 2004 in cooperation and partnership with the United Nations Development Programme/Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People (UNDP/PAPP), with the establishment of three women’s community Sabaya Centres in the northern West Bank. In 2005, there was a short expansion period in which nine additional Sabaya Centres were established in locations throughout the West Bank and an added programme emphasis was placed on economic security. In 2006, the programme expanded even further through support from the UN Trust Fund on Human Security, increasing the number of Sabaya Centres to 18. A total of 15 centres are currently operating in rural communities in the West Bank and three in the Gaza Strip.1 Since its inception, the programme has benefited over 25,000 women in these locations.

There is aclothing store in Gaza, called kharabeesh Sabaya.......

It also means young girl in hebrew

These aren't ordinary Arabs though and it's not colloquial use of the phrase, they're jihadis. You need to consider the full context of the usage.

You can see that they're jihadis, right? You can understand that the same word can have different meanings based on the context too right? This happens in English too.

And it's not just young woman to jihadis, it's more like virgin woman. "A morning light" and it's historical usage is more like a war prize than just a descriptor of a young woman which seems pretty fitting based on the context of the situation.

The post-ISIS jihadi world they absolutely use the phrase in the historical context.

But really, I don't know Arabic and neither do you, we're just listening to what other people are saying about this video with no way to verify.

Watching the video would you want a friend, family member or daughter in that situation?

These aren't ordinary Arabs though and it's not colloquial use of the phrase, they're jihadis. You need to consider the full context of the usage.

You can see that they're jihadis, right? You can understand that the same word can have different meanings based on the context too right? This happens in English too.

And it's not just young woman to jihadis, it's more like virgin woman. "A morning light" and it's historical usage is more like a war prize than just a descriptor of a young woman which seems pretty fitting based on the context of the situation.

The post-ISIS jihadi world they absolutely use the phrase in the historical context.

But really, I don't know Arabic and neither do you, we're just listening to what other people are saying about this video with no way to verify.

Watching the video would you want a friend, family member or daughter in that situation?

Oh I agree with you in regards to language. I just doubt women's centres and clothing stores in Gaza would call themselves sex slaves.. therefore seems pretty likely Palestinians use the term differently than implied to me

Umm no of course when I watch that video I wouldn't want my family in that position.....

When I see a bomb go off I also think I wouldn't want family anywhere near that.

pretty much the entire situation on both sides I'd want my family no where near. Do you ?

Oh I agree with you in regards to language. I just doubt women's centres and clothing stores in Gaza would call themselves sex slaves.. therefore seems pretty likely Palestinians use the term differently than implied to me

Umm no of course when I watch that video I wouldn't want my family in that position.....

When I see a bomb go off I also think I wouldn't want family anywhere near that.

pretty much the entire situation on both sides I'd want my family no where near. Do you ?

I mean, it doesn't seem like you agree with me in regards to language if you immediately demonstrate that you don't understand meaning I was trying to convey..

When the word is used in the context of a clothing store it doesn't mean sex slave. When a jihadi ties up and the drags away a girl in the back of an SUV to rape to death, it means sex slave.

I mean, it doesn't seem like you agree with me in regards to language if you immediately demonstrate that you don't understand meaning I was trying to convey..

When the word is used in the context of a clothing store it doesn't mean sex slave. When a jihadi ties up and the drags away a girl in the back of an SUV to rape to death, it means sex slave.
You're doing exactly what you are accusing me off..

We don't know . I agreed with you.

Now it's " it means this ".......

Back